rsutton

TPA Middle

What im trying to do is there is 2 symbols on the MM. I want to get all the co-ords for those symbols ( both use same colors and are found on same MM screen ) then find the middle of those symbols x,y which lands me between the two symbols with a X and Y click. Not too familiar with tpas yet about storing them and retrieving. Any advice or such would be nice.

Well, TPAMiddle won't return the middlepoint, if yo have more points to the left of the middle for example, the coordinate returned by the function would be more to the left.

To achieve what you want you should use [wiki=TPABounds]TPABounds[/wiki] to get the boundaries of the area that contain the colors, basically the rectangle that surrounds them.

Then use that TBox to calculate the middle point

it should be something like:

Point.X := Box.X1 + (Box.X2 - Box.X1 + 1) div 2;

Point.Y := Box.Y1 + (Box.Y2 - Box.Y1 + 1) div 2;

Nah man keep MiddleTPA at least it is useful :( Dont throw out good script code bro please. or could you pass it on to me so I can use it personally or add it in an include myself.

Bib thanks for the addition bud. But it was only not working cause the co-ords were set wrong... geezus that was retarded...

Edited by rsutton

Nah man keep MiddleTPA at least it is useful :( Dont throw out good script code bro please. or could you pass it on to me so I can use it personally or add it in an include myself.

MiddleTPA is an alias for TPAMiddle, you should know by now I don't remove functionality. Only the alias is being removed as I announced moths ago. That's why it's in here: http://wiki.scar-divi.com/index.php?title=Category:Deprecated_Functions

Well, TPAMiddle won't return the middlepoint, if yo have more points to the left of the middle for example, the coordinate returned by the function would be more to the left.

To achieve what you want you should use [wiki=TPABounds]TPABounds[/wiki] to get the boundaries of the area that contain the colors, basically the rectangle that surrounds them.

Then use that TBox to calculate the middle point

it should be something like:

Point.X := Box.X1 + (Box.X2 - Box.X1 + 1) div 2;

Point.Y := Box.Y1 + (Box.Y2 - Box.Y1 + 1) div 2;

how would i go about throwing out numbers that were to high or to low from the box so it would stay in a general area?

(if it was to pick up like one pixel like from a random place but the majority of the points were within the same x and y general area)

Edit: I went searching around and found the function TPAFilterBoxes(); whish will take car of my problem =)

Edited by shadowrecon