OSI Runescape Update Fixes (1/16/12)

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/c9d90550b61858c53d47b105fed64bdaf9bfbf2f

1/16/12 RS Update Fixes (Part 1)

GetSkillLevelEx Fixes

Some in game cl updates in Globals.scar

OptionBoxExists fix

GetOptions tweak

First half of XP bar function updates

PointsNotInTPA improvement (Thanks Freddy)

Jagex you disappoint me :(

<45 minutes of my time wasted

Still finishing up the XP bar functions but since that's low priority and involves creating a font set I'll have that done and released later, everything else is done though and has been pushed to includes manager (SVN) and github

Sigh

Is the new level up message caught?

I wasn't aware there was a new level up message? I'll have to look into that. Care to explain though?

Wanted can you go through how to update or add in our own text include for finding text bud in a tutorial

I'm not sure what you're asking

I'll try to get you a screenshot. All my chars take forever to level up so I might have to create a new one.

Edit: Here ya go. attached zip is uncompressed bitmap. There are also fireworks across the top? of the screen initially which briefly obscure the level up message.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]220[/ATTACH]

Edited by Bixby Sayz

I'll try to get you a screenshot. All my chars take forever to level up so I might have to create a new one.

Edit: Here ya go. attached zip is uncompressed bitmap. There are also fireworks across the top? of the screen initially which briefly obscure the level up message.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]220[/ATTACH]

Damn, so even with the onscreen XP disabled, level up doesn't pull of the click continue option? It just shows that and says it as a black game message?

HEYYY so osi failed on my baloon animal drop thing. it stopped me right at the guiy after he popped the bollooon animals. When he got odne he didnt leave the gate.

I'm so confused right now, OSI does not contain a prison pete random solver

Damn, so even with the onscreen XP disabled, level up doesn't pull of the click continue option? It just shows that and says it as a black game message?
Doh! Forgot to try it with XP popup disabled. One sec.

Edit: Same behaviour. Shows the skill icon in the circle for a bit which fades out then shows the new level. No click to continue required. Not a big deal but throws off level up checking.

Level 2 magic drop party?
Level 3 now mutha! Lets get this party started. Edited by Bixby Sayz