Bixby Sayz

WaitFuncEx

Anybody used WaitFuncEx?

This returns False:

Result := WaitFuncEx('CheckSmeltAmount', [Amount], True, 25, 50, 2000, 2000);

while this returns True:

Wait(2000);
   Result := CheckSmeltAmount(Amount);

They are the same thing aren't they?

Edit: Just realized this is an OSI function. Should have posted in another section.

Edited by Bixby Sayz

Don't thank me just yet, atm SCAR is barely capable of running a script :P I'm hoping to have the first alpha out in like half an hour, but it will be very unstable, code completion, code hints, breakpoints, pausing, ... don't work yet. I've been working for 6 hours straight trying to get as much of the script functionality working again as possible. Though like half of the error handling and stuff has been implemented xD Kind of funny... Parsing and compiling is completely done, everything that happens after that is totally uncontrolled xD But I would ask for some people to test it anyway, see if they can find any immediate bugs I should worry about... This is a giant overhaul of the system after all...

EDIT: Looks like I have more work before I can release =/ Some stuff is not compiling yet, I guess I'll have more of the system smoothed out by the first alpha release then...

Edited by Freddy