Wanted

Text.scar testing

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/0b9fd9ab1852fd7cb1a08c9b56ca7c7b364bcc34

I fixed a super annoying bug in ChooseOption, also there's no thread for Text.scar so have at it people

* function GetUpText: string;
    By: Freddy1990
* function IsUpText(Text: string): Boolean;
* function IsUpTextMulti(Text: TStringArray): Boolean;
* function OptionBoxExistsEx(var OptionBoxTPA: TPointArray): Boolean;
    By: Wanted
* function OptionBoxExists: Boolean;
* function OptionsExistsEx(Options: TStringArray; Colors: T2DIntegerArray; var InBox: TBoxArray): TBooleanArray;
* function AllOptionColors: TIntegerArray;
* function AllOptionColors2D(ResultLength: LongInt): T2DIntegerArray;
* function OptionExistsMulti(Options: TStringArray): Boolean;
* function OptionExists(Option: string): Boolean;
* function ChooseOptionMultiEx(Options: TStringArray; Colors: T2DIntegerArray; TypeC: ClickActions): Boolean;
* function ChooseOptionMulti(Options: TStringArray): Boolean;
* function ChooseOption(Option: string): Boolean;

SRL 4:

{*******************************************************************************
function IsUpText(UpText: String): Boolean;
Description: Returns up text that might be to the right
*******************************************************************************}
function IsUpText(UpText: string): Boolean;
begin
 Result := (Pos(UpText, GetUpText) > 0);
end;

OSI 1

{=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
function IsUpText(Text: string): Boolean;
Contributors: Freddy1990
Description: Returns true if uptext is found.
Date Created: August 7th, 2011. By Freddy1990. RS2 Build 660.
Last Modified: August 7th, 2011. By Freddy1990. RS2 Build 660.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=}

function IsUpText(Text: string): Boolean;
begin
 Result := (Pos(Text, GetUpText) > 0);
end;

:-P

If you use SRL with SCAR it will probably work...

Of course it will, it's the exact same code written by you xD

Edit:

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/309d81cbbed026f1f4858344910b457457b78d4d

I've decided to do with IsUpText the same thing I did to ChooseOption and add in highly optimized waiting so that it waits for the text to exist before leaving the function.

Got around to cleaning up/testing some banking functions I had written for an earlier version of OSI, and discovered ChooseOption seems to work differently now.

Before it would choose the first matching option if multiple options were a "match". I am quite certain of that: I had these routines working flawlessly with OSI. Now it seems to always select the last one.

Example: (To really show see this in action first manually Withdraw-X and select 100). Bank your items and try ChooseOption('ithdraw-1'). There are two (or three) matching options (withdraw-1, withdraw-10, withdraw-100). It will always choose the last one in the list, which is not what you want.

Sigh.

Got around to cleaning up/testing some banking functions I had written for an earlier version of OSI, and discovered ChooseOption seems to work differently now.

Before it would choose the first matching option if multiple options were a "match". I am quite certain of that: I had these routines working flawlessly with OSI. Now it seems to always select the last one.

Example: (To really show see this in action first manually Withdraw-X and select 100). Bank your items and try ChooseOption('ithdraw-1'). There are two (or three) matching options (withdraw-1, withdraw-10, withdraw-100). It will always choose the last one in the list, which is not what you want.

Sigh.

I've noticed that too, I'll try and fix that tonight.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Turns out that was an interesting bug. It would find the first option down (as I coded it to) but then it was getting replaced by the 2nd one done. Analytic thinking ftw. I added a simple line of code in two places:

for I := 0 to H do
   for II := 0 to HH do
     if (not (Result[iI])) then // THIS LINE
       if (Pos(Options[iI], Lines[i]) > 0) then

I'll commit to OSI later tonight.

"This should not be problem"

:D

Dual-AA-12-Shotguns-FPSRussia.jpg

Did you push a change to smart or anything. suddenly today smart is giving me no end of problems. Blamed it on my work laptop until I got home and encountered the same issues.

I have scar (on the left) and the smart window (on the right) running side by side. When it should be right-clicking on an item in the bank (inside of smart) it right-clicks way over in the middle of the scar window, bringing up scar's right-click menu.

Did you push a change to smart or anything. suddenly today smart is giving me no end of problems. Blamed it on my work laptop until I got home and encountered the same issues.

I have scar (on the left) and the smart window (on the right) running side by side. When it should be right-clicking on an item in the bank (inside of smart) it right-clicks way over in the middle of the scar window, bringing up scar's right-click menu.

Turns out Flag was using improper use of ResetDC after all xDhttps://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/662ccb3e20d4fb910354e4cf981a7f15945a2878 that was a nasty little bug :(

Sigh. Started to put together a script to show you that it is not fixed for me. And then I realized...

All my current problems track back to the fact I am using ClickMouse which appears to be broken (for me at least). If I tell it to right click it actually right-clicks over on SCAR and not within the SMART client as expected. Fun, fun, fun, FUUUUUUUUN.

Sigh. Started to put together a script to show you that it is not fixed for me. And then I realized...

All my current problems track back to the fact I am using ClickMouse which appears to be broken (for me at least). If I tell it to right click it actually right-clicks over on SCAR and not within the SMART client as expected. Fun, fun, fun, FUUUUUUUUN.

There is no wrapper for Clickmouse in Smart.scar... however there is a SmartClickMouse which I'll create a wrapper for now.

Normal OSI Mouse is working fine though, correct? (with OSI you updated ofc)