tolyaba

storing multiple colors // (help with flag function)

well after 20 hours of messing arround with attempt to create flag function(i found out that flag changes colors oO)

i tried to store multiple colors in

WaitFindColorTolerance(x, y,Colors,660,65,700,109,15,true,10, 30, 13000,13000)

so how do i let him check for like 20 colors at once.........

(or is there any working flag function couse i cant find one and mouseflag() doesnt work)

Yes mouseflag works just fine.

If you are trying to detect if you are walking or not you could use the UBeX IsWalking2 Procedure.

Along with that there is a way to search for multiple colors. you will have to setup and array and do a While blah := do Array Inc ++ this is in basic wording not actual code.

Yes mouseflag works just fine.

If you are trying to detect if you are walking or not you could use the UBeX IsWalking2 Procedure.

Along with that there is a way to search for multiple colors. you will have to setup and array and do a While blah := do Array Inc ++ this is in basic wording not actual code.

ok thats weird.... second function that doesnt work....

my anti randoms doesnt work ether... login doesnt work.... OMGF....

maybe becouse i have 64 windows 7 ???? ow what....

or i have to download OSI from other source?????

Should be everything you need for this... also I don't see the point of IsMoving or w/e when you could just use FlagPresent etc..
There are times when the flag moves off the screen, then back on, then off then back on before you get to your destination. Example: Mining guild ladder to bank (and vice versa).

Also (and this drives me nuts) the minimap updates way before the mainscreen so the flag disappears but your character continues to move on the mainscreen for up to 15 seconds after.

There are times when the flag moves off the screen, then back on, then off then back on before you get to your destination. Example: Mining guild ladder to bank (and vice versa).

Also (and this drives me nuts) the minimap updates way before the mainscreen so the flag disappears but your character continues to move on the mainscreen for up to 15 seconds after.

[sCAR] if (Distance < 10.5) then

if (IsRunning) then

WaitRR(1050 - Round(Distance * 100), 1150 - Round(Distance * 100))

else

WaitRR(1350 - Round(Distance * 128), 1450 - Round(Distance * 128));[/sCAR]

Time compensation in Flag/FlagEx/MFlag :) I know.. it doesn't work for FlagPresent obviously.

The flag moving on and off the map can be solved too be checking sudden giant change in distance.