Wanted

Beekeeper solved + other minor stuff (1/12/12)

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/8d51a5433cb9bac87142a057099e699746aa0323

Thanks to rsutton for lending me his beekeeper account.

Beekeper is now solved. On a related note, Jagex thought it would be funny to make bee house components fluctuate colors (like hue from green to blue to orange etc) however I've combated this if you look at the source (lol Nice try Jagex) SRL's beekeper solver doesn't work currently because it is written for the previous beekeeper that did not have rotating colors.

There was a small memory leak in MMDots/Ex but that's fixed now.

Also Bixby requested player time be added for those who use ExitToLobby so that's done.

Cheers

PM works best

I will keep that in mind next time a guy is stuck in a random!

also side note i was going through map scar found a typo in GetFlagDistance the description say it returns true of false but it really returns the flag distance as extended, im sure you knew since your wrote it =). nothing major but just wanted to tell ya.

I will keep that in mind next time a guy is stuck in a random!

also side note i was going through map scar found a typo in GetFlagDistance the description say it returns true of false but it really returns the flag distance as extended, im sure you knew since your wrote it =). nothing major but just wanted to tell ya.

Just a copy and paste to save time and forgot to change description

i figured, i was just helping yea out a little bit i can do.. lol.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

There is still an error with the map.scar its on line 510, maybe its the fastgetpixels? it happens when im going to the bank and the guy is looking for bank screen, if any of the info helps out.

Wanted- FlagD needs remade for reloading on client. Doesnt always catch the flagD

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Wanted- I havnt checked source yet. But is this incorporated with osifindrandoms if beekeeper then...

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Wanted I am interested in asking you about how to use these line sof codes. Like waitfunc and stuff

138 + if (not (WaitFunc(@BeeKeeper_BeeScreen, True, 100, 150, 3500, 4500))) then

139 + Continue;

140 + P := Point(0, 0);

141 + if (WaitFindColorTolerance(P.X, P.Y, GetColor(454, 268), MSX1, MSY1, 137, 239, 0, True, 50, 100, 2500, 3500)) then

142 + WaitRR(2000, 3000);

Wanted- FlagD needs remade for reloading on client. Doesnt always catch the flagD

Haven't experienced this problem yet, will keep an eye open.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

[/color]Wanted- I havnt checked source yet. But is this incorporated with osifindrandoms if beekeeper then...

Yes

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

[/color]Wanted I am interested in asking you about how to use these line sof codes. Like waitfunc and stuff

138 + if (not (WaitFunc(@BeeKeeper_BeeScreen, True, 100, 150, 3500, 4500))) then

139 + Continue;

140 + P := Point(0, 0);

141 + if (WaitFindColorTolerance(P.X, P.Y, GetColor(454, 268), MSX1, MSY1, 137, 239, 0, True, 50, 100, 2500, 3500)) then

142 + WaitRR(2000, 3000);

Just basically repeats a function until you get the desired result

Careful what you wish for. Ironically this completely broke the timing in my current script, which I was going to release today until I realized. Gah!

May have been a mistake to request this.

I'm considering removing now not sure... doesn't really make a difference to me or most people

I'm considering removing now not sure... doesn't really make a difference to me or most people
It's fine the way it is. Making the change brought to light some dumb things I was doing in my code. Bit of work for me to make my code better.

Better to keep things consistent and have both update time worked IMHO.