//////////Scar-Divi.com///////

/////////////////////////////////

//Start at cloest fishing point//

//No need to Update Const//

///////////////V0.2//////////////

TAKEN DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE !!!

Updates will be at United bots website in Due Time.

Edited by rsutton

Test please, check for better colors, if it doesnt move to road when your inv is full, then please let me know, that is a road color problem, you can use aca to correct this problem. I wasnt able to get the full list of road colors for a definat color for aca and rs changing

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

findfish color is having a problem, it works just takes time to find the spot. once it does it is good to go. Just give it time to actually bank, and fish. A few bugs which I need to deal with, but have no time to do so now. But it works if you know how to change the const colors. pretty self explainatory

Let me tell you it was a pain in the arz. I had to use roadwalk to actually find the fish symbol. it was tricky to think of. Because if you didnt know the catherby water symbol is the exactly same colors as that fish symbol. so to click on the fish symbol or the right one was creating a problem. Now I turned Roadwalk into a symbol finder, or basically anything on the MM can be found, not just the road. This was done by directional search.

Yes I know, the spot there for lobbies really ranges, it is a problem. I figured this is the fastest way to fish to lvl 68 and still get a few lobbies int he belt. you see there is so many fishing spots there and none are really lobby friendly 100% cause they change alot from one fishing place ont he map to another. I honesatly would find it a waste of time for this if your a member and use this for 3 days you should beable to hit 68 which then use my guild fisher which is coming out. thats why I made it fish for both.