Wanted

12/1/11 OSI Antirandoms Development + other tweaks to OSI

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/a21baf26f7223f19a6ba2b8e818415c11402b30b

Introducing the OSI anti-randoms system!

Currently there is only detection and solver for 1 anti-random, Abyssal, and it is very reliable. But this is only the beginning ! Right now it detects if you are in an unknown random and will log you out promptly. In a week or so if we get enough random accounts donated to us we will have detection for all randoms, and then eventually solvers! (Huge thanks to maomaochong for his abyssal random account donation!

There is also beta random event box detection and solver (it works solid, but you can't use custom options with it yet).

Currently there is only two active anti-random developers, myself and iroki. However I'm hoping graciously that TriLez and naum will return to the game! Between the four of us we already have 75% of the randoms solved and just need to update them.

If you random account holders could send your 'noob bot slave accounts' info to us via the PM system we'll be more than happy to look into it.

Using the randoms system (and customizing it) is quite simple.

For script writers if you wish to mess with your default settings you can do stuff like

with RS2Randoms[2] do // Make sure to check this number for the right antirandom you are messing with settings with
 begin
   Name := 'Cap''n Arnav';
   TabsMissing := [0];
   InRandom := nil;
   SolveRandom := nil;
 end;

anywhere in your script after SetUpOSI ( don't forget {$DEFINE OSI_Color_Anti_Randoms} ) this way you can disable or enable whatever you want in OSI or use custom solvers/random detectioners.

For script users you can add stuff like this your scripts or simply go into your RS2\Anti-Randoms\Anti-Random.scar file and edit these values and save your file.

Using OSIFindRandoms: Boolean will result true if a random is detected and logout if it can't resolve the random, use it anywhere in your script (just be smart about it).

Looking forward to toppling all the challenging randoms runescape has us anti-random writers to offer!

-----

Other small tweaks to OSI

FixChat needed updating, runescape update moved something 1 pixel

Split GetOptions out of ChooseOption incase anyone wants to use that function on its own

Added

Objects.scar + FindObjSpiralMouse

Math.scar with GenerateSpiral

Cheers!

In OSIFindRandoms is there any particular reason you check for a reward box regardless of whether a random was detected?

It's nice to be thorough but this behavior has caused me to spend several hours trying to figure out why my script is spontaneously switching to the inventory tab without my telling it to. Now that I know what is going on I can work around it but talk about a frustrating couple of hours. I did discover a few minor bugs pouring over my code in great detail so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

On a side note OSIFindRandoms will falsely report an unknown random if the bank screen is open. (Banking hides the tabs and switches to your inventory)

wanted. I grabbed 50 screen shots from the cat random. I also have 3 accounts in randoms right now just waiting to talk 2 ya

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

there is another way of doing this, UB found that there is a color of the green bar that is particular to every random and each random only when they talk to you. Wanted you will get an email by one of us.

In OSIFindRandoms is there any particular reason you check for a reward box regardless of whether a random was detected?

It's nice to be thorough but this behavior has caused me to spend several hours trying to figure out why my script is spontaneously switching to the inventory tab without my telling it to. Now that I know what is going on I can work around it but talk about a frustrating couple of hours. I did discover a few minor bugs pouring over my code in great detail so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

On a side note OSIFindRandoms will falsely report an unknown random if the bank screen is open. (Banking hides the tabs and switches to your inventory)

Antirandoms.scar

{=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
var OverideRandInvTab: Boolean;
Contributors: Wanted
Description: Variable used to allow people to disable antirandoms from checking gametab.
Date Created: December 1st, 2011. By Wanted. RS2 Build 687.
Last Modification: December 1st, 2011. By Wanted. RS2 Build 687.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=}

var
 OverideRandInvTab: Boolean;

Antirandoms.scar

{=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
var OverideRandInvTab: Boolean;
Contributors: Wanted
Description: Variable used to allow people to disable antirandoms from checking gametab.
Date Created: December 1st, 2011. By Wanted. RS2 Build 687.
Last Modification: December 1st, 2011. By Wanted. RS2 Build 687.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=}

var
 OverideRandInvTab: Boolean;

Doh! Missed that when reading through includes. Sweet.