Amberleaf

AmberPowerMiner

AmberPowerMiner v0.6.5

Start near any visible rocks containing iron.

Setup

1. Start script wait for the SMART window to pop up, when runescape loads stop the script & click the 'disable SMART' button.

2. Log into your account.

3. Equip your pickaxe of choice.

4. Go to your desired mining location. (ah-harid scorpions/varrock east)

5. Start the script.

Tips

1. On line 17 is the constant called waittime; adjust this number (default is 5500, 5 and a half seconds) if the bot is too fast/slow.

2. Doesn't have any sleep or anti-random functions it just mines until the cows come home, so don't abuse it too much.

v0.6.5 updates.

Was a slight problem with the uptext, fixed now. 18/02/12

AmberPowerMinerV0.6.5.scar

Let me know how you get on.

1ab6a.jpg

Edited by Amberleaf

I tried running it, but the main problem I find is that it click the rock than almost immediatly click the ore in your inventory to drop it. Even before you have even mined. it doesnt matter wether you're using slow, medium or fast. So that causes it to slowly fill up the inv.

It is a good script although i had to play around with the times which is no big deal and to be expected. It is funny to watch it try and mine and drop though when there is no ore. Overall, awsome although i kinda seems like it has to be babysat to keep it going at times, like when it got into some randoms today and such.

it worked fine for 15 minutes but then it stopped dropping the ores and when the inventory was full it started clicking random spots

The way this script works, you need to be very careful in picking colors, as this uses colors as majority of the object finding method try picking a color that isnt anywhere else on the screen. like the ore color on the rock

Okay so I made it work for a nice 1 hour but still, the ISSUE with this SCRIPT is that for example, i am 31 mining, but i am 5 attack, so the only pickaxe I can weild is steel pickaxe, and when instead of wielding the steel pickaxe, i try to use the adamant pickaxe by leaving it in the first spot of my inventory, the script right clicks the pickaxe and press "use" and then the rock. So 'nothing interesting happens'. It ran for an hour because i m 31 mining and had to use steel pickaxe... because when i tried with addy/mith it clicked on use and then the rock..

easy fix, get your attack up =) other wise your going to need to edit the script, and changed the use option option and just taking it out of the script because u dont need to use the pickaxe everytime u click a rock.

Edit: I solved the issue of the attack level and the pickaxe - All I did was instead of putting the Addy pick axe in the first slot, i put it in the last and it just clicks directly on the rock.

BUT i found another problem with the bot. That even though I tried to fix it, I couldn't. The issue is that when it drops, it drops onyl one ore, always the first ore. And it messes up with the dropping time 90% of the time. I tried like 5 different times changing all the drop speed and all that but it still keeps making the same mistake. You should edit it so it drops directly atleast 10 ores or idk..