What OS Do You Run SCAR On?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What OS Do You Run SCAR On?

• Windows XP
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8
    • Other

Was messing around with forms and noticed that many things simply do not display as intended on Windows XP. Works fine on Vista and up but not XP. Which got me to wondering: How many people out there are actually using XP?

Personally I run a number of XP virtual machines on top of my actual OS.

Edited by Bixby Sayz

I do most (all?) of my script development/testing in an XP virtual machine. Works fine for everything other than visual things (such as forms) do not behave as you would expect. (edit fields may or may not display their background color, background image doesn't display through panels, etc) All due to XP's built in windowing api. Not a big deal but sometimes I forget and spend some time trying to figure out why something isn't working when the answer is "you're using XP dumbass."

I do most (all?) of my script development/testing in an XP virtual machine. Works fine for everything other than visual things (such as forms) do not behave as you would expect. (edit fields may or may not display their background color, background image doesn't display through panels, etc) All due to XP's built in windowing api. Not a big deal but sometimes I forget and spend some time trying to figure out why something isn't working when the answer is "you're using XP dumbass."

This is very true. I ran into this somewhat. Try using the Next Editors category in the form editor?