shadowrecon

Random thing i had to share =)

So im setting here browsing sites looking for information on colors/bitmaps. I went to google and followed a link to SRL forums and there forum was upside down. at first i thought i was going crazy but this made me laugh so i figured id share =p

[ATTACH=CONFIG]397[/ATTACH]

SRL. Where the entire leadership is always high and/or lazy, but not enough to neglect and celebrate April fools day by making the forum extremely hard to access via adding upside down rotation code to the page source.

ah ha, i forgot about April fools day... shit.. lol

SRL. Where the entire leadership is always high and/or lazy, but not enough to neglect and celebrate April fools day by making the forum extremely hard to access via adding upside down rotation code to the page source.

I think it was only a joke, what's life without laughter?

I think it was only a joke, what's life without laughter?

Would you still go to work if you were a volunteer (i.e. not paid) and all your boss(es) did was smoke weed, mess around, and expect someone else to do everything for them? Yet they still had the effort to find ways to entertain themselves by playing games at others expenses?

Making a joke is ok, but being a joke... that's another thing entirely.