FHannes

SCAR Divi 3.32 Alpha

Here it is, 3.32 Alpha, I'm sorry about the delay, I've been really busy lately. This version will be mostly bugfixes for 3.31's new systems, but to fix one particular bug in a 3rd party component I've decided to just throw it out all together and replace it with something better, If you open the Alpha you'll quickly notice what has been replaced. Note that the current release should be considered unstable, however, only the GUI, the scripts should run perfectly fine. Currently editor options and function list are not yet available, these will be re-added soon once integrated into the new component. The current syntax highlighter also still requires some tweaking.

Here's a screenshot:

scar332_2.png

Regular: http://svn.scar-divi.com/scar/

Portable: http://svn.scar-divi.com/scar_portable/

Setup instructions: http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?505-Downloading-SCAR-Divi-Prerelease

Changelog:

Bugfixes:
- Small bug in the function parser
- [#46] Execution errors were mapped incorrectly
- [#40, #42] Bug in code completion caused by 3rd party component
- [#49] TPAFromBox didn't calculate the box size correctly
- Incorrect handling of trying to open non-existing files

Improvements:
- New code editor

Additions:
- Line states
- Regex searching/replacing
- Code folding

Removed:
- Option to print without syntax

Enjoy :)

~Freddy

Edited by Freddy

Yes, forgot to include the functionlist in the topic, it also won't work because it isn't integrated yet, I'm working on a few tweaks first, though probably no full redesign yet... I also very much doubt that LoadBitmap is broken, but I haven't figured out what is yet...

Edited by Freddy

I've uploaded a new copy, this one implements Find Next (also works for backwards search obviously) and it also displays the current line when pausing a script.

---------- Post added 03-07-2012 at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-06-2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

Another copy implementing line states, breakpoints and goto error.

---------- Post added 03-08-2012 at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-07-2012 at 01:42 AM ----------

The replace and save as default script features have been integrated with the new editor

The newest copy supports code hints once again.

EDIT: Indenting is available now as well.

When I use Ctrl + Space ( code hints ? ) I can't find variables of classes/records/types/etc. I was messing around with the TScar type I got it to display the list of variables for it. I had to do something like TScar.TScar.TScar := then Ctrl+Spaced and got them. I have 3.31. I tried var Test1: TScar; Test then put a dot, and it shows the full list of stuff not just the stuff for that type or w/e.

Does this new version fix that? I know a lot of these types/etc are on google, but some of it isn't.

There's a bug in the text editor component SCAR 3.31 and older use which due to changes in 3.31 affects code completion. In 3.32 I'm replacing this editor component in order, among other things get around this bug. so yes, this is fixed in this new version.

On a sidenote, I just committed a new revision with the editor right-click menu fixed up and bookmarks being visually displayed.

Nice new editor I don't use much but the coding anyway. One thing I did notice is when doing TScar dot you have to do Ctrl+Space. I'm sure you probably know about this, but just saying anyway. Thanks Freddy

Edit: For the function list. Is there a way I can get the full list, just prototypes or w/e. I want to categorize some of them in a text file.

Edited by LordJashin

Nice new editor I don't use much but the coding anyway. One thing I did notice is when doing TScar dot you have to do Ctrl+Space. I'm sure you probably know about this, but just saying anyway. Thanks Freddy

Edit: For the function list. Is there a way I can get the full list, just prototypes or w/e. I want to categorize some of them in a text file.

No, there isn't.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

One thing I did notice is when doing TScar dot you have to do Ctrl+Space. I'm sure you probably know about this, but just saying anyway.

I didn't know about that, but thanks, will be fixed in the next upload.