Bixby Sayz

Explain this game to me

Is there an English speaking Seafight user that could explain this game to me?

Signed up for a new account on Seafight a while back to see what it is like. Started out in a beginner tutorial type mode. So far so good. But when I got playing it I ran into issues:

For instance, attacking an npc: I click to attack and I fire off a burst at the npc doing damage, they fire back, then I just sit there. Not firing and I can't attack again because I'm already in battle (with the npc). I had to break off the fight (run away) then come back and attack again. Repeat until one of you is dead. Seriously?

The same thing with healing. Hit repair and your health/status goes up quickly, but not all the way. You are now still in "repair mode" but not actually repairing. I had to cancel the repair and do it again, and again, and again. Seriously? Really?

And the really sad diagonal zig-zag motion across the screen makes me laugh every time I see it.

I just don't get the appeal of this game.

at the first level u see nothing

behind seafigt is a big comunity with teamspeak called rgx (comunityserver) and thousends of guilds and alliances

sometimes 100 players come to 1 teamspeakserver to fight again 200 or 300 players.......

part of the game is your ship ..... it is like a tamagotchi ... first boring but step by step with a lot of funktions you make your ship better

to fight with a little noob ship is only to show some funktions

so i think it is not ok that wantet call me a seafight noob

cause i dont undersand that people play a game with a lot of stupid minigames and run here and run there ........

but i never say " runescape noobs"

;-P seafight forever ;-P

Your game is stucking, or you have problems with flash player.

This is not normal condition of the game.

Depending of your canon type, you MUST make 1 shoot evry 3-10 seconds.

Sometimes, when internet connection is bad, the game freezes. You can't do nothing, just press F5 :)