Wanted

OSI Development 2/19 Changes, Additions, Deletions, and Direction

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/8be2af50d40a226ab3c49ab7882578d1d7155c0c

Hello OSI users

I have some much (over due) progress that has just been pushed to OSI.

Updates & Additions

Money pouch functions have been added:

[sCAR] * function IsMoneyPouchOpen: Boolean;

By: Wanted

* function ToggleMoneyPouch(Open: Boolean): Boolean;

* function GetMoneyPouchAmount: LongInt;

* function WithdrawMoneyPouch(Amount: LongInt): Boolean;

By: Wanted[/sCAR]

You can use Withdraw_All or Withdraw_All_But_One Indexes with these or any other regular integer.

GetXPBarTotal has been updated to work again, however XPChars themselves have been deleted as they are the same as UpChars. However the usage of XPChars(variable reference) remains because they are loaded differently than UpChars since its not used for the rs_GetText algorithm, they now load the same chars from the \UpChars\ folder.

ResetXPBar has been removed due to lack of usage and usefulness. I also do not plan on expanding on the XPBar related functions other maybe than adding detection for the optional bottom two bars (and them existing) just not at this time.

I have updated Login to accommodate full worlds and Que handling waiting.

Bugs

FindMMDots and other MM Dot functions were plagued by a rare bug that was caused when dots are on the precise edge of the screen. This has been fixed by widening the canvas.

I also added cldBluedot but still do not have the information for cldPurpleDot.

I believe there is something strange going on with TabExists because I heard some people talking about antirandom system sometimes randomly saying its in an unknown random because of missing tabs, I have switched the detection method from CountColor of empty tab > 500 pixel count to simply Finding a color that matches close enough to the borders of the tab icons, hopefully this puts away this rare bug.

I heard some people were having a rare problem with text.scar error but I have never experienced or reproduced it and have not heard of it in over a month so I'm going to assume it was just an isolated fluke.

Shadowrecon just discovered a bug in \Misc\DebugSMART.scar where DebugBitmap was not freeing Bitmap2, this has been fixed as well.

Direction and Other News

Naum has some useful Array.scar and Math.scar functions that are pending me adding them (coming soon)

I'm currently working on stepping up OSI Antirandom development with help from Naum, iroki, and possibly Demise. I plan on making a small improvement to Beekeeper and polishing up the overall system and adding many completed permanent solvers. I am in need of random accounts and I know a lot of you are in need of scripts to get these so I am working on my Abyss crafter once again so hopefully that will be ready in a few weeks. One of my coworkers is on 3 week military leave so I am working more than normal so my free time has been slightly limited the past week or two.

I've been thinking a lot about planning ahead (talking multiple months to years) for new script engines SCAR 4 etc. I can tell you I have big plans and tons of issues that I need to address that I am saving for progress and news in other areas. There's big things beginning move in these exciting times.

I plan on expanding our OSI userbase some more as that will help us in our efforts. I'm asking everyone to do their part whatever that means for you, find what you're good at or can help with.. if not ask or lurk the forums and IRC, it may not seem like a big help but I always say power in numbers.

I'm still suspended from SRL until Feb 29 for those of you wondering.

Well I hope I got everything, expect another developmental update in the next 48 hours.

Cheers

-OSI Development

There is seriously lack of people and contributors on this forum! Anyways good work, and I REALLY hope to see some random-solvers soon! It would be nice to actually make a script and see it running for more than a couple og hours :-)

I seriously miss reflection... And I hope someone will come up with a OpenGL botlibrary soon. I'm not much of a C++ developer but i've grabbed some sources (that I've found) For attempts on OpenGL/dll-injection that was layed to rest(?), if some one with knowlede of C++ wants to work on am, you can grab am here :) This includes GLintercept source for learning purpose...

Edited by slacky

There is seriously lack of people and contributors on this forum!
Give it time. It takes a while to build a community. Why not bury your nose in the includes to pass the time and learn to add some to it???

And yeah I miss the ease/accuracy of reflection too sometimes. But most things can be overcome in color.

Ahh.. My knowledge to Pascal is limited, and working full time does not make it any simpler:/ But one day I might be able to help, and contribute.

Much can be done through color, but it is in fact limited.. And I do not really like that. Feel free to read this opinion on OpenGL-interception :)

If anyone was to release a OGL-library FOR SCAR as OpenSource... I can contribiute with some cash... Depending on current cashflow, this may vary from 10-100USD from time to time. It's not much, as I'm only one dude... I do not actually play RS, and I do not offen "bot"... But it somewhat interests me with OGL-injection, and macroing in general.

- Anyways, this stands for now.

Good Night :)

Edited by slacky