sjesper

[Breaks] Sjespers AIO Magic [GUI]

Sjespers AIO Magic

Version: 1.03 (BETA) (So do not overbot with it yet)

Features

- Superheating

- Low alching

- High alching

- Teleporting to Lumbridge

- Teleporting to Varrock

- Teleporting to Camelot

- 9 difference banks

- A save and load feature

- Auto login

- Small and long breaks (With the option of logging out in them) (Great antiban!)

Please report bugs, because everything isn't tested because of my smithing and magic level.

Download:

AIOMagic 1.03.scar

Edited by sjesper

Testing now, sounds awesome. I'll update this post later. :D

Superheat at varock west bank seems to be clicking 'charge water orb' a level 56 spell instead of superheat, this is on F2P.

HighAlch is also setting-up the spellbook in the wrong way, it's clicking charge water orb, F2P.

Edited by Amberleaf

The problem with your text is bad, make sure your parent is set with all your controls connecting to something like clBlack or something and not with clWindowText.

Script needs alot of work and a huge overhaul before offical release. Its not bad though for starting scripting. Good job.

Edited by rsutton

Testing now, sounds awesome. I'll update this post later. :D

Superheat at varock west bank seems to be clicking 'charge water orb' a level 56 spell instead of superheat, this is on F2P.

HighAlch is also setting-up the spellbook in the wrong way, it's clicking charge water orb, F2P.

That is wierd, cause it set it up just fine at my. Are you sure you are in fixed? Else could u please send me a picture?

The problem with your text is bad, make sure your parent is set with all your controls connecting to something like clBlack or something and not with clWindowText.

Script needs alot of work and a huge overhaul before offical release. Its not bad though for starting scripting. Good job.

Just changed them all to clBlack. Hope it's fine now.