rsutton

RobsDraynorFisher

i started it again a where standing beside on of the fishingspot, the client did stop after the messege saying some thing like this: safe world 11 or something.

still need some help :(

Akjohn you go ine your scar, click file.includes manager

sweet not bad =] thanks il mess around with it

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

uggg id love if it would actualy bank.. it just opens the bank misses button runs back and forth from fishing hole to bank all night long =[

It is updated... not at this website though. UnitedBots.net You can find support at the UB forums, just post.

Though.. Missing the button? thats not really any bug ive ever heard of because thats hard coded, I could fix this though if it is happening to you, im sure your not lieing lol. Ill get an update for you later today.

• Confused 1

def not lieing it hits the button right beside the empty all button ...which is the deposit all cash button ..and then ends up running back and forth from fishing hole to bank making the same mistake.. how ever i did see it work once or twice..the update would be great !!! thanks ! =]

---------- Post added 01-07-2012 at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-06-2012 at 07:29 PM ----------

sweet i went and got it from UB.. worx like a charm !!! thanks mon

Dude, I didnt even update it really too much :P But the site is getting overhauled cause it accidently got deleted lol. So we are overhauling it now before our big releases we are puting out. Ive spent about 4 days on overhauling a powerminer, and a Banker / miner which is perfect once complete... i hope lol.