Wanted

Latest OSI development /and the RS update 12/6/2011

Apparently Jagex thinks they are cute making annoying updates like this. Now the flag randomly changes colors etc. However there is a clear relation between the two colors on the shaft of the flag making it easy to find. OSI has been updated accordingly. https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/14a6e098f30277bb0d7798e8ceac3155d84c6b40

I still need to write an ultimate Flag function that accounts for hanging flags, flags that go off the minimap for seconds at a time... etc... basically and indestructible any use flag function I've been planning for some time now.

Also, Home has provided us with a completely new remade and much more accurate MMToMS/Ex that has shown huge differences in the debug window. (try it for yourself)

Apparently the github copy of OSI was missing some upchars... very interesting..

You can find all these changes on git and the SVN (includes manager).

In other news Freddy has made a great new video tutorial on how to get SCAR prerelease http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?505-Downloading-SCAR-Divi-Prerelease

I was planning on doing a lot of new things for OSI today including bank.scar, map.scar, object.scar and some other various things, and I am working on these now. There's no telling what I'll actually get done today now though with this huge distraction of my time.

The coin pouch is quite annoying, still thinking of new ways to integrate the coinpouch and toolbelt in OSI somehow. I'll at least make a GetCoinPouchAmount or something

Anyways, enough talking... back to scripting!

-Wanted

Edited by Wanted

Here's an example of New MMToMS compared to old

2425p3b.png

This is with 25 pixels in each direction of the MM dots. You can see why I never bothered with messing with it, although it is still more accurate (not the best comparison picture, look at one with npcs near sides of screen) you still need probably about 35-50 in each direction box around it with the a ConstrainBox to make sure you aren't overstepping the client or mainscreen edges.

Edited by Wanted