sjesper

Sjesper's HerbNClean

HerbNClean v.1.05

Please note that high alc doesn't work yet.

Setup:

1. Start the script and let SMART open.

2. Stop the script and login.

3. Enable SMART and start the script.

4. The debug box will tell what things you should pick the coordinates of.

5. Enjoy !

Description

Clean herbs and bank them, and when out of them it will sell the clean ones and buy new from ge if selected. This can be used as profit at the same time as getting herblore xp

Please have you items in this order. Else the script will not work when it's out of supplies.

Unavngivet.png

Please stand in a position where you can use the GE man without going anywhere. Here's an example:

Unavngivet2.png

Notes:

You can use this script to practic at coding.

Changelog:

1.00. The script got released
1.01. SMART have been added to the script.
1.02. Some failsafe have been added using OSI.
1.03. Added to buy herbs from ge when you are out of them, and some minor fixes.
1.04. Added to sell ur clean herbs, and some more minor fixes.
1.05. Fixed a GE error.
1.06. Made it work again. Haven't tested the ge.

Download:

HebNClean v1.6.scar

Edited by sjesper
New update

Just add'ed a update that made the script double it size. It now have the ability to buy new herbs when out of them.

You just need to have you items in this order in the bank: Coins - Cleaned Herbs - Grimy Herbs. Or else it will be confused when it are out of herbs

Write if you know a feature this script just need

---------- Post added 12-05-2011 at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-04-2011 at 08:33 PM ----------

If i see a little more support on this script i can add it to do some high alc stuff while it wait :P

Btw just got a new update with the feature of selling the clean herbs

Edited by sjesper

I have alot on my plate with the UnitedBots website opening this week along with a few scripts we are trying to perfect. I like this script pretty well ,at least the idea behind it so ill go ahead and put it on a Remake things to do lol. I only have about 20 on the list so be patient if he doesnt update.

Doesn't work, it doesn't even find the banker nor click it..

If you could just make me the script without the buying/selling/waiting but just the cleaning, that would be awesome ;)

Have you tried to drag the target to the SMART window? And if you dont want it to exhange you can just write: Exchange = True; in the const.

And i gonna update this script when i get my computer back. (Sitting on a slow laptop atm.)