Amberleaf

AmberHighAlch

AmberHighAlch v0.3

You need level55 magic to use High Alchemy

Instructions.

1. Start the script wait for SMART to pop up, stop the script here & click the disable SMART button.

2. Enter your login details.

3. Place your nature runes in the top left inventory slot & the item to be alched in the 16th inventory slot.

4. Don't forget to have a fire staff in hand.

5. Click the enable SMART button.

6. Start script.

setup1.jpg

setup2.jpg

v0.3 update log.

Added pictures on how your spell book should look & tested the script, it seems to be working fine 21/01/12.

Nature runes can be placed anywhere in the bag, except in the 16th slot this is for your item to be alched.

Added a fail safe for miss-clicks.

Remove unwanted crap.

Improved speed.

Tips

1. Don't suicide bot, this is an early version and needs random detection.

2. If you run out of items while alching use the 'Disable SMART' button to disable the bot, this enables you to quickly bank or check the GE to get more items.

3. Report issues to me so I can repair them.

4. Use http://www.scape-xp.com/runescape-high-alchemy.html to find the best items to alch.

AmberHighAlchv0.3.scar

Edited by Amberleaf
Updated to version 0.2

It loads but it clicks on the wrong area of the spell book for the High Alch skill. It clicks on Earth blast. Maby if you did the 17th item slot? I if i knew how to change the x/y for the mouse i would change the script. Just found scar the other day will look into it.

I've added a picture showing how the spell book should look, hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Updated the script to version v0.3, let me know how you get on.

Edited by Amberleaf

Is it possible to make money/break even high alching these days? Haven't really done any serious high alching since before trade restrictions screwed up prices.

Use http://www.scape-xp.com/runescape-high-alchemy.html to find the best items to alch. You'll need some serious cash to be making money on each alch I take a slight loss but the XP is good.