Wanted

OSI Diagnostics Changes and Repairs

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/025ebb5656ff0707ab30a4353f50805e2bbd225c

To start off, thanks to Freddy we already have working UpText recognition with his char set and diagnostics and latest SCAR.

The only problems I've seen so far are with the 'm' getting mixed up (probably a misshap in the fontset). There may be more instances of this (more testing needed).

UpText also doesn't have as many chars as it used to, we need to add more to get it back to as many as there were.

Next ChooseOption uses a different char set now and has been moved to a new folder and font set called OptionChars. Shown here:

5u1snp.jpg

You'll notice the chars are different. We still need to get all the option chars done.

You'll also notice that things like PinScreen/BankScreen etc use the old UpText chars, so the old UpText chars have been to a new folder called ScreenChars and still work fine.

Compass still needs to be fixed, but that is going to be easy.

GE Price grabbing works slightly different now but will be updated easily as well soon.

GetXP will require a new color for the box it's in when you hover a skill.

RSReady and a few things with LobbyScreen/Tab and Login/LoginPlayToLobby need to be looked at carefully.

There may be a few more unknown problems but this should be it, I'll be checking into that thoroughly aswell.

I just got home from work and have already fixed the first half of the problems and know what the second half is and how to fix it.

Hopefully all this will be done tonight and tomorrow at the latest.

Thank you for bearing through this downtime as we bring OSI back up.

Other than that you can expect the preexisting problems/changes

{.include -> {$I

ChooseOption not working at the bottom of the screen

Debug.scar messing with your arrays and offseting them somehow

Check back here for updates

-Wanted

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/5e26ea237501b3b04dfbef23ac53c6155844eedb

Committed 3rd quarter (last quarter most likely tomorrow)

3rd quarter fixes/changes:

WriteLn for new Loaded Char sets

A few things needed to be switched from UpText to Screen chars i.e. GetMusic, Logout etc.

SkillInfoBox color changed which fixed GetXP/SkillInfo

Forgot to Free the new font sets

Fixed RSReady

Tested all login/worldswitcher stuff works great

Tested all lobby stuff works great... but tweaked exitlobby to click in the exit circle (even though it would still work with the old square exit box code)

Fixed all compass related functions (much more accurate than what SRL is using right now (with 5 + or - degrees vs SRL's 30 degrees + or -) xD

Whats left for 4th quarter

Rest of UpChars font set (and fix m char.. or look into that)

Get the OptionChars font set

Fix ChooseOption

Edit: Fixed all but these

Edit: Fixed these:

Old changes still:

Fix Debug.scar offseting

Fix the old Chooseoption bottom of screen problem.

Edited by Wanted

nice job on the fix mate:p and hopefully the uptext couldn't be too much of a problem..

Uptext is pretty much done, it works for everything may have a few hiccups that have to do with font set probably... and theres a few extra chars I would like to have.

Whats mostly left is OptionChars/ChooseOption but that is just tedious long repetitive work I'm trying to get as done as fast as possible lol... such annoying work.

Check with 3.29.02 before you go messing with the m, 3.29.01 has a small bug in the uptext ocr that probably never got noticed because it affected a random character base don the fontset, the set has changed, so it might've jumped to the m. I had the same thing with the r when I was creating the set, that's how I found the bug.

Turns out SmallChars are the new OptionChars

Fixed ChooseOption

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/1f11430c81a5010d802cf249fc08d33dea6a4626

Still need to work on those two bugs (debug.scar and bottom of screen chooseoption) those were prexisting to the update though.

Also I need to improve chooseoption like the old plan to support multi windows (like Player > 2nd option screen)

---------- Post added 11-24-2011 at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-23-2011 at 11:57 AM ----------

Fixed Debug.scar

Fixed ChooseOption bottom of screen problem (was due to a color count in OptionBoxExistsEx)

https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/be1cff3e41c9f3b564098ea033e77164e1f316f7

Now that there are no known existing bugs at all in OSI I can move on. I'll have more Inventory drop functions out tomorrow, followed by more banking stuff :D