BryceTheCoder

isUpText is gone?

Hey guys!

Soo after a LOONNGG time I am back coding bots ;)

So, just starting up and did someone delete the funciton "isUpText"??

Because this is my code:

{Created by BryceTheCoder}
{version 0.01}
{$I OSI\OSI.scar}
{$I GMRL\GMRL.scar}
{$DEFINE RS07}
//{$DEFINE SMART}

const
 MSX1 = 0;
 MSY1 = 0;
 MSX2 = 515;
 MSY2 = 337;

procedure ScriptTerminate;
begin
 FreeOSI;
 FreeGMRL;
end;

procedure OpenBank;
var
 x,y: Integer;
begin
 ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
 SetColorspeed2Modifiers(0.00, 0.00);  
 if FindColorTol(x, y, 0000000, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 000) then
 begin
   MMouse(x, y, 0, 0);
   if isUpTextMulti(['Iron','ron','Iron ore','ron or']) then
   begin
     GetMousePos(x,y);
     ClickAntiBan;
   end;
 end; 
 SetColorspeed2Modifiers(0.02, 0.02); 
 ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
end;               

begin
 SetupOSI;
 SetupGMRL;
end.

And im getting unknown of "isUpTextMulti" sooo does anyone have the function because I swear it was in OSI or GMRL one of them, im not 100% sure.

Think it still exists in OSI's RS07 includes. I don't play/code for RS07 so I'm not 100% sure.

Edit: Try UpTextContains() and UpTextContainsMulti(). Although I see GetUpText is broken (upon which they rely) since SCAR Divi 3.40 removed rs_GetTextAt(). Would still work with 3.39 if you uncommented the line???

Edited by Bixby Sayz

Think it still exists in OSI's RS07 includes. I don't play/code for RS07 so I'm not 100% sure.

Edit: Try UpTextContains() and UpTextContainsMulti(). Although I see GetUpText is broken (upon which they rely) since SCAR Divi 3.40 removed rs_GetTextAt(). Would still work with 3.39 if you uncommented the line???

Yeah it's not finding any text correctly :(

I'm, trying this if statement:

if UpTextContainsMulti(['Use', 'Rune', 'essence', 'ess']) then

Soo how would I make this work for 07 rs?

Someone needs to fix this, this is EXTREMELY useful. :/

Freddy removed it from SCAR. That means that None of the UpText-related functions works anymore.

And not really that usefull, as it's only important in older RuneScape versions.

I made a replacement half a year ago, with similar accuracy:

https://github.com/WarPie/SCAR-RML/blob/master/Src/OCR.scar

The FPC source of the OCR-thingy has been upped by Olly (Simba version):

https://github.com/Olly-/libUpText/

I mentioned that SCAR removed RS_GetUpText in this thread, where I also mention RML, as OSI was incomplete at that time, and prob still is:

http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?t=2592&p=14111&viewfull=1#post14111

^ RML might be slightly outdated at some shizzle, but I think it still works.

Edited by slacky

Freddy removed it from SCAR. That means that None of the UpText-related functions works anymore.

And not really that usefull, as it's only important in older RuneScape versions.

I made a replacement half a year ago, with similar accuracy:

https://github.com/WarPie/SCAR-RML/blob/master/Src/OCR.scar

The FPC source of the OCR-thingy has been upped by Olly (Simba version):

https://github.com/Olly-/libUpText/

I mentioned that SCAR removed RS_GetUpText in this thread, where I also mention RML, as was incomplete at that time, and prob still is:

http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?t=2592&p=14111&viewfull=1#post14111

^ RML might be slightly outdated at some shizzle, but I think it still works.

Whaattt why would it ever be remeved from scar? :o

That was extremely useful function, it can easily tell you if you are finding the correct object, item, monster, etc.

I will test out the OCR.scar also

EDIT: Did the variable type TChars get renamed or something? Getting error upon compiling: Unknown type 'TChars'

Edited by BryceTheCoder

Whaattt why would it ever be remeved from scar? :o

That was extremely useful function, it can easily tell you if you are finding the correct object, item, monster, etc.

I will test out the OCR.scar also

EDIT: Did the variable type TChars get renamed or something? Getting error upon compiling: Unknown type 'TChars'

It was extremely usefull in RS, but SCAR is moving towards a more general userbase, and by doing so it was appropriate to remove any function that was directly related to RS.

TChars, and TCharsN is not part of SCAR divi, it's part of RML. RML has it's own simple OCR-engine, so..:

Download RML (https://github.com/WarPie/SCAR-RML/archive/master.zip) unzip the contents it to Includes/RML

{$I RML/RML.scar}

//standard setup procedure:
begin
 SetupRML; 

{//alternative extra setup:
 ActivateRSWindow;
 RS_LoginPlayer('someuser', 'somepw');
 RS_SetCameraPitch('High');  
 RS_SetCompassDir('N'); }

//then test the OCR-stuff:
 if RS_IsUpText('Walk') then 
   WriteLn('Uptext is: ' + RS_GetUpText);
end.

Edited by slacky

Is there a way to just get the OCR rs07 font and not all the other features?

Because OSI2 and RML collide by a variable of "low" and some other problems with eachother.

I'm currently just trying to ONLY include the OCR.scar however of course now I'm getting the Unknown variable type of "TChars"

What parts of OSI2 are you using that are still working for RS07? Also just TChars: Integer to vars comon now...

I'm not using OSI for rs07, just using for good keyboard and mouse functions like Mouse and MMouse and etc.

And I'm not home currently to try anything but are you saying to just remove TChars and replace it with Integer?

What parts of OSI2 are you using that are still working for RS07? Also just TChars: Integer to vars comon now...

What the fuck are you talking about? TChars, and the more important TCharsN (used for uptext) is records, defined in SCARExt part of RML.

I'm not using OSI for rs07, just using for good keyboard and mouse functions like Mouse and MMouse and etc.

And I'm not home currently to try anything but are you saying to just remove TChars and replace it with Integer?

You can't call just the OCR-functions without a lot of extra work. The library and OCR relies on a modified version of my plugin (SCARExt).

It would be much simpler to take the OSI functions that you need and wrap that up in another file.

https://github.com/WarPie/SCAR-RML/blob/master/Src/Mouse.scar contains some mouse functions, if the once in SCAR does not serve your needs.

What the fuck are you talking about? TChars, and the more important TCharsN (used for uptext) is records, defined in SCARExt part of RML.

UpChars, ScreenChars, LoginChars etc. have for the last 9+ years been Integer variables. So your implementation is different... I didn't look at it. You know your hostility "What the fuck are you talking about?" is completely uncalled for.

UpChars, ScreenChars, LoginChars etc. have for the last 9+ years been Integer variables. So your implementation is different... I didn't look at it. You know your hostility "What the fuck are you talking about?" is completely uncalled for.

Errm, TChars.. Note the T.. which is normal prefix for a Type. Would be quite unnecessary to have a psudo-type (TChars = Integer). But I guess I can understand the assumption u made.

Can you ever forgive me?

Errm, TChars.. Note the T.. which is normal prefix for a Type. Would be quite unnecessary to have a psudo-type (TChars = Integer). But I guess I can understand the assumption u made.

Can you ever forgive me?

It's not a big deal honestly I'm just saying to chill this matter is insignificant.