FHannes

New bugtracker

I've decided it's about time I get a new proper bugtracking system set up. The current one is not only broken, but was never really all that great. I've spent quite some time looking for one that wasn't insanely bloated and complex like Mantis, but still offers all of the features I need. The new system is now up and running here. I'm going to keep the current tracker up for a bit, maybe sift through some of the stuff that's still in there before I get rid of it. If you have something in there you think needs attention, feel free to repost it in the new tracker.

Edited by Freddy

I've decided it's about time I get a new proper bugtracking system set up. The current one is not only broken, but was never really all that great. I've spent quite some time looking for one that wasn't insanely bloated and complex like Mantis, but still offers all of the features I need. The new system is now up and running here. I'm going to keep the current tracker up for a bit, maybe sift through some of the stuff that's still in there before I get rid of it. If you have something in there you think needs attention, feel free to repost it in the new tracker.
Just like LordJashin mentioned above, this new bugtracking service looks really sexy! Nice.

Pretty happy to see this new bugtracking system in place, as I never really got into the current (old) one..