jojofromjory

[SCAR]FindColor Problems

You should answer my question or I can't help you... Also, I'm not sure why you removed that if statement from your code, it seemed a lot more logical with it in there...

Oh well the code doesn't really matter with or without the if statement and nope I even tried it on a grey spot (with the corresponding color which I obtained through the color tool) and still it didn't give me any response...

A good majority of colors in runescape are dynamic and fluctuate in their base components meaning you will need to use tolerance. FindColorTolerance

There's nothing wrong at all with SCAR's findcolor I assure you, you just need to learn how to utilize the tools.

Also if you can wait for OSI beta I'll have premade runescape specific functions for you to use making life easier. Like InPin...

A good majority of colors in runescape are dynamic and fluctuate in their base components meaning you will need to use tolerance. FindColorTolerance

There's nothing wrong at all with SCAR's findcolor I assure you, you just need to learn how to utilize the tools.

Also if you can wait for OSI beta I'll have premade runescape specific functions for you to use making life easier. Like InPin...

Now I just tried to execute the following script onto the login form but the mouse just keeps going to (0,0) when I start it, even though 2267829 is one of the colours of the 'login' button...

My code:

program New;
var x,y:Integer;
begin
Findcolor(x,y,2267829,5,5,500,500);
WriteLn(x);
WriteLn(y);
MoveMouse(x,y);
end.

EDIT: Never mind, forgot one thing, my settings were on OpenGL, I've put them on Software and it works fine now *facepalm*