Kukks

SCAR Logo

Hi Guys!

I'm pretty sure no one will remember me here but I used to be an active scripter back in the Kaitnieks/saradomin.net/mopar/srl era.

Anyways, to my main request; Does anyone have a nice high-res scar cde logo I could use? SCAR CDE has affected my life more than anyone a simple game macro interpreter can imagine. It got me into programming at such an early age that it has carved my career path to the future. I now work with Infusion Development, Microsoft Partner of the Year and I owe a great deal of my accomplishment to Kaitnieks( and Freddy for keeping it going!) so I want a nice little tattoo of SCAR somewhere on me.

Anyone kind enough to provide moi with such? :D

Also noticed RS has a pre aryan version out again! Does that mean our squig-include scripts will work again? ;)

Hey, your name does sound familiar :) I'm afraid that at the moment there's just the 32px icon for SCAR there's always been. But I'm considering to have a new high-res icon designed.

It should, it had you added on like, 3 different msn accounts? :P

No worries, I'll just whip something out of it and post it here.

I can't find it but I believe there is a 100x100 one that was used in an old 2.03 debugcanvas script kaitnieks made a long time ago that came with SCAR.

That's probably the logo that I remembered of, it's probably in a backup of a backup from a backup on a secondary hard-disk in a scraped computer on a different island so I'm not even gonna bother. I'm just going to go with this enlarged version.

scarcup.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]946[/ATTACH]

I added in some red for contrast, I'm totally in love with this. In fact I might turn this leg into a programming-related tattoo dump xD

I'm not a fan of tattoos really, which is ironic because I work with guys that are tatted from head to toe... but that's awesome.

That might be the most obscure tattoo outside of RS cheating crowd ever :P Well done with your career! I'm glad to hear this.

Ooooh shiny, that post is worth gold if it's really him haha.

Thanks guys :D

Will do my best to keep myself around and maybe be a little help but the last thing I used pascal for was an innosetup script and that hardly counts :P

Ooooh shiny, that post is worth gold if it's really him haha.

Thanks guys :D

Will do my best to keep myself around and maybe be a little help but the last thing I used pascal for was an innosetup script and that hardly counts :P

Yeah, it is really him - Freddy told him about your awesome tattoo! :P

Seems like he wanted to pay a visit and give hes personal opinion about that tattoo.

Yeah, it is really him - Freddy told him about your awesome tattoo! :P

Seems like he wanted to pay a visit and give hes personal opinion about that tattoo.

Haha cool cool. Always wondered how he was doing and his kid. Has grown quite a bit now!

Heh, that's pretty cool ^_^ And yeah, SCAR also got me into programming, ironic I ended up programming it. :P

By the way Freddeh, I've been seeing a lot of plugin development going on for SCAR here and there. I know it's been around for ages but i never got around to seeing the lifecycle. Point me to some documentation for SCAR customization? I feel like messing around with it and see if I can do a C# bridge API