Wanted

Login.scar (Part 2)

Hello!

I have finished the creation portion of Login.scar and worldswitcher.scar as well as SMART porting.

To reply to comments from last thread (Part 1)

Keep getting this

Could not find Login Screen!

Probably an update to Build 666. I'll look into this sometime in the next few hours, should be a simple fix.

Ok I see, cool :)

Edit I'm using SMART, Just wondering, is it suppose to be using smarts mouse ? only reason I ask is because if I select smart as a target it uses my mouse and finds it (the color function loginscreen: boolean; ).

Fixed.

I have never really understood this one: "Actions := ['About one minute has passed...', 0, 0, 'PlayerFalse', 'Login Failed']" Why is it there?

Imo it should just be removed.. It doesn't really serve any purpose, does it?

It sure does. These actions are the response to different login errors.

I have tried LoginPlayerToLobby quite a bit now, it has not failed yet.

One thing tho is that it only clicks 1 place on the right hand side of the username box.

I don't think that's very human like.

Also there is this just before where you enter your user and pass.

fdsk.png

Would be a good idea to recognise it so if it is left on that screen it then clicks Leave Alone.

Done and Done.

I think URL and all other bots lacked mistakes during login.

If jagex do really see what we are doing it may be a useful feature

-Boom

Something to be considered for typing.scar/keyboard.scar

--------------

New/Edited functions

* function LoginToLobby: Boolean;
    By: Wanted
* function Login: Boolean;
* function ExitToLobby: Boolean;
* function LeaveLobby: Boolean;
* function Logout: Boolean;
* function RandomNextPlayer(Active: Boolean): Boolean;

Basic test script to add the above functions to mess around with:

[sCAR]program New;

{$DEFINE RS2}

{$DEFINE OSI_Color_Anti_Randoms}

//{$DEFINE SMART} // Comment out to disable SMART

{.include OSI\OSI.scar}

procedure ScriptTerminate;

begin

FreeOSI;

end;

begin

SetupOSI;

Players[0].Name := '';

Players[0].Pass := '';

Players[0].Active := True;

//WriteLn(LoginToLobby);

//WriteLn(Login);

//WriteLn(ExitToLobby);

//WriteLn(GetCurrentTab);

//WriteLn(Tab_Logout);

//WriteLn(LobbyScreen);

//WriteLn(Logout);

end.[/sCAR]

Too add action values to LoginToLobby

[sCAR]{$DEFINE RS2}

{.include OSI\OSI.scar}

begin

WriteLn(CountColor(clLoginText, 260, 140, 506, 395));

end;[/sCAR]

Too add action values to Login

[sCAR]{$DEFINE RS2}

{.include OSI\OSI.scar}

begin

WriteLn(CountColor(clLoginText, 260, 140, 510, 400));

end;[/sCAR]

Obviously not all action values are in there yet and some are untested. This may be where the most help is needed.

There are some more updates to OSI this revision but this thread is for the ones relevant to Login.scar

if you check the code, you'll see it has no relevance to the login errors....

I don't understand. I have not only checked the code I have re-manufactured the entire thing line by line so it will work correctly, efficiently, human-like, and accurately.

The Actions values contain the data that is used in the function to respond to different login errors accordingly. In one case it needs to wait a certain amount of time and repeat a certain amount of times, in another case it needs to set the player false and do something else.

All these different actions for different errors are contained in the info array which are then used later to respond different individual scenarios on a case by case basis.

I don't understand. I have not only checked the code I have re-manufactured the entire thing line by line so it will work correctly, efficiently, human-like, and accurately.

The Actions values contain the data that is used in the function to respond to different login errors accordingly. In one case it needs to wait a certain amount of time and repeat a certain amount of times, in another case it needs to set the player false and do something else.

All these different actions for different errors are contained in the info array which are then used later to respond different individual scenarios on a case by case basis.

What I mean is that the action value I posted isn't for a login error. It's for when "if (GetSystemTime > T) then", and I have never really understood the reason why it's there :P

I'm just curious why we have it, because I don't see how waiting 1 min equals a login error

What I mean is that the action value I posted isn't for a login error. It's for when "if (GetSystemTime > T) then", and I have never really understood the reason why it's there :P

I'm just curious why we have it, because I don't see how waiting 1 min equals a login error

It's just a fail safe for when rs just sits there and says loading endlessly.

bixby, are you staying the exittolobby; procedure doesnt work? ive been using it in most of my scripts as part of my breaking function and seems to be working fine, its used in my willowchopper posted in the scripts forms. maybe its this new update maybe text was changed or something ill give it a try and see if its currently working tho.

No, not what I am saying at at all. There are some variables in the Players array that get automatically updated by OSI's Logout routine regarding how long the player has "worked". They don't get updated in the corresponding ExitToLobby routine.

If running a single player script I often only exit as far as the lobby when breaking, so this automatic updating of the variables will never take place until you log the player all the way out. Not a big deal as I am currently updating it myself manually anyway. But if the built in routines can do it for me automatically that is one less thing worry about/go wrong.