Sequence

Clicking tree help.

I've just begun scripting with SCAR and I decided to create some scripts for a private server, just to get some basic knowledge but I've ran in to a problem involving ColorToleranceSpeed and SetColorSpeed2Modifiers. (There's probably a smarter way to find trees, but I'm just a newbie)

I used the program ACA to find colors, tolerance, hue and sat.

PwffHj.jpg

Here's my code (I've just started so I'm not very far):

[scar]program PwnXileMagicChopper;

Var

x, y : Integer;

procedure PwnXile;

begin

FindWindowTitlePart('PwnXileHD', true);

ActivateClient;

end;

procedure ChopLogs;

begin

ColorToleranceSpeed(2);

SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.12, 0.40);

begin

If FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, 3099987, 0, 0, 516, 336, 5) Then

MoveWindMouse(x, y, 0, 0);

ClickMouse(x, y, true);

end;

end;

begin

PwnXile;

Wait(500);

ChopLogs;

end.[/scar]

My problem is, that it's not moving the mouse to the trunk, but on top of the tree instead and half of the times it wont be hitting the tree. Am I doing something wrong?

Also is there anyway to check if inventory is full without using OSI since it's a private server.

Any help is appreciated :D!

PwffHj.jpg

Edited by Sequence

Use FindColorsTolerance to generate a TPA, ATPA := TPAToATPA(30, 30); , SortATPAByMiddleEx(ATPA, Point(MSCX, MSCY)) , for I := 0 to H do begin P := MiddleTPA(ATPA) MMouse(P.X, P.Y...) if IsUpTextMulti (or use countcolor of the blue text) then GetMousePos(P.X, P.Y)... Mouse(P.X, P.Y, 0, 0, True) Exit;

Pretty blunt but you should be able to figure it out, if not wait for a tutorial to come out. I'll have some out eventually...

Use FindColorsTolerance to generate a TPA, ATPA := TPAToATPA(30, 30); , SortATPAByMiddleEx(ATPA, Point(MSCX, MSCY)) , for I := 0 to H do begin P := MiddleTPA(ATPA) MMouse(P.X, P.Y...) if IsUpTextMulti (or use countcolor of the blue text) then GetMousePos(P.X, P.Y)... Mouse(P.X, P.Y, 0, 0, True) Exit;

Pretty blunt but you should be able to figure it out, if not wait for a tutorial to come out. I'll have some out eventually...

Thank you I'll try to figure it out :)