FHannes

SCAR Divi 3.32 Final

The final version of SCAR Divi 3.32 is here! This version offers many bugfixes and on top of that a new editor control with a lot of new features! The full changelog can be found below.

Downloads: http://www.scar-divi.com/index.php?page=download

Changelog:

Bugfixes:
- Small bug in the function parser
- [#46] Execution errors were mapped incorrectly
- [#40, #42] Bug in code completion caused by 3rd party component
- [#49] TPAFromBox didn't calculate the box size correctly
- Incorrect handling of trying to open non-existing files
- [#52] TPADensity returned an incorrect result
- Small bug in stats system causing issues with offline devices on first run
- Italic or Underline types couldn't be toggled off once toggled on for a syntax style
- [#55] All click actions now have the same effect when the primary mouse buttons are swapped
- [#37, #38] In rare cases FindColorSpiral(Tolerance) threw access violations
- [#45, #50] ScriptPath returned an empty string when used in ThreadSafeCall

Improvements:
- New code editor
- Ported to Delphi XE2
- New settings manager (based on SQLite3 rather than XML)
- WriteLn/AddToReport no longer open and set focus to the Debug/Report tabs

Additions:
- Line states
- Regex searching/replacing
- Code folding
- [#48] New Defines: SCAR_PREALPHA, SCAR_ALPHA, SCAR_BETA, SCAR_RC, SCAR_FINAL 

Removed:
- Option to print without syntax
- GetDebugParams
- SetDebugParams
- TDebugParams

Enjoy!

~Freddy

Freddy, I know you put each alpha/beta/rc in the repository as you go along, but what about the release version?

When I try to refresh from the reposityr it tells me I already have the latest version 294 (which is the rc). Noticed this each time there is a final release. I have to download the installer instead of simply grabbing from the repository.

hmm i used the update... but how to go back to old version because i get a lot of does not alow canvas errors ......

all scripst i use dont work with this version........ but a have no time to rewrite all at the same time can u tell me where i can download the version before ?!? thx

Edited by opiumhautopium1

Freddy, I know you put each alpha/beta/rc in the repository as you go along, but what about the release version?

When I try to refresh from the reposityr it tells me I already have the latest version 294 (which is the rc). Noticed this each time there is a final release. I have to download the installer instead of simply grabbing from the repository.

Aside from a very small detail, RC and Final are exactly the same.

hmm i used the update... but how to go back to old version because i get a lot of does not alow canvas errors ......

all scripst i use dont work with this version........ but a have no time to rewrite all at the same time can u tell me where i can download the version before ?!? thx

There's no difference between 3.32 and 3.31, all scripts that worked before should work now...

i update 3.32 all scripts(5 i use at moment)) dont work then i reinstall 3.32 all my scripts dont work ...... then i get the scar 3.31 setup ..... all my scrips work again

i like the new layout but in some scripst some funktions dont work .... in some i get a canvas allow not drawing error

then i delete

if (Findcolortolerance(x,y,10374659,215, 142, 223, 152,2)=true)then
     begin
      writeln('Enemy List is on');
      EnemyList:=true;
     end else begin writeln('Enemy List is off');EnemyList:=false; end;

than script run

but this line is ok it run all the time the coordinates are ok and the complete funktion is

Function CheckOptionsGeneral: Integer;
var x,y :Integer;

begin
writeln('kontrollpunktCheckOptionsGeneral');
KlickOptions;
wait(200);
result:=0
if IdentReiter=31 then
 begin
   if (Findcolortolerance(x,y,10374659,38, 128, 47, 138,2)=true)then
     begin
      writeln('Autoshootback is on');
      Autoshootback:=true;
     end else begin writeln('Autoshootback is off');Autoshootback:=false; end;

if (Findcolortolerance(x,y,10374659,38, 150, 47, 161,2)=true)then
     begin
      writeln('Shoot no NPC is on');
      ShootnoNPC:=true;
     end else begin writeln('Shoot no NPC is off'); ShootnoNPC:=false; end;

if (Findcolortolerance(x,y,10374659,38, 178, 47, 185,2)=true)then
     begin
      writeln('Show no NPC is on');
      ShownoNPC:=true;
     end else begin writeln('Show no NPC is off'); ShownoNPC:=false; end;

if (Findcolortolerance(x,y,10374659,38, 202, 47, 211,2)=true)then
     begin
      writeln('Collect Shines is on');
      CollectShines:=true;
     end else begin writeln('Collect Shines is off');CollectShines:=false;end;

if (Findcolortolerance(x,y,10374659,38, 228, 47, 234,2)=true)then
     begin
      writeln('Collect Treasures is on');
      CollectTreasures:=true;
     end else begin writeln('Collect Treasures is off');CollectTreasures:=false; end;

if (Findcolortolerance(x,y,10374659,215, 142, 223, 152,2)=true)then
     begin
      writeln('Enemy List is on');
      EnemyList:=true;
     end else begin writeln('Enemy List is off');EnemyList:=false; end;
 end;
end;

and the funktion is only called 1 time at start it is not in a loop .... and it work 100% with 3.31

but it is not the right part in forum to write all errors from all scripts

I've been working on a new framework for colorfinding. I've been implementing it for 3.33, it's far from finished, currently only powering FindColor(s)(Tolerance), but those are already integrated into the system. There's no changes requires to scripts for this, so I'd like to ask you to give 3.33 with this new framework a try and check if that resolves the problems you're experiencing. I can't guarantee it will work correctly as it's still largely untested, but so far I haven't founds any bugs. I've uploaded a Pre-Alpha copy of SCAR 3.33 to the prerelease repository so you can test it: http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?505-Downloading-SCAR-Divi-Prerelease

As expected... great, I love the way it shows the indenting on the code; just gives it that professional touch, cheers =]

that i love too ....... but how to tab a code block (3 or 4 lines) if i try it deletes the code block and my second question is if i start a script i want in front the debug output but it always returns to the message output .... and if i click at debug while script is running script destoys itself ...... what can i do to see always debug messages ?

that i love too ....... but how to tab a code block (3 or 4 lines) if i try it deletes the code block and my second question is if i start a script i want in front the debug output but it always returns to the message output .... and if i click at debug while script is running script destoys itself ...... what can i do to see always debug messages ?

I'll have that fixed in the next release, however, you can always indent with Ctrl+Shift+I and remove indentation with Ctrl+Shift+U.

You should fix those warnings and such that prompt messages to open in the first place, however, I'll make it optional that they open automatically in the next version.

when i integrate some new funktions .. a bloody beginner like me do it step by step and test line by line and i look output all the time ^^ and turn off all other 20-30 funktions first in the mainloop and if the funktion runs itself i turn on all other things at the main loop ^^ so the global vars gives of corse output never used

i like the way u go..... scar is a powerful tool !

when i integrate some new funktions .. a bloody beginner like me do it step by step and test line by line and i look output all the time ^^ and turn off all other 20-30 funktions first in the mainloop and if the funktion runs itself i turn on all other things at the main loop ^^ so the global vars gives of corse output never used

i like the way u go..... scar is a powerful tool !

You should try to minimize the number of global variables in your script and rely on local variables and parameters more.

TDebugParams are gone D:, those were fun owell...the professional scar is here i guess

Yeah, I'm cleaning out the API, behind the scenes also preparing a new API that will replace the entire current API, but I'm keeping it hidden until pretty much everything is finished, to avoid breaking every script on every version, I'll just have it break every script on 1 version when the API is done :)

EDIT:

If you really need makeup for text output, you can create a form and drop a TRichEdit on there.

Edited by Freddy