tolyaba

seriusly annoyed.....

1. Well everytime i go to school and leave my computer alone botting when i come back i find my client under token failure... every day...

and then i find out then i mined only 200 ore instead of expected 2000 ;DDD

2. My logout/login functions doesnt work(osi ubex..doesnt matter)....

+++ every time when bot exits to lobby(i made that function myself) and waits for x minutes brake... he cant press PLAY button afterwards... mouse is NOT present...

so are there other smart posibilities other then SetupOsi; or other versions other then 6.9....

couse i cant take bot take breaks.... or i have to bot without smart on 1 account ....

plz help.... i tried reinstal scar and java like 25 times...

1. Well everytime i go to school and leave my computer alone botting when i come back i find my client under token failure... every day...

and then i find out then i mined only 200 ore instead of expected 2000 ;DDD

2. My logout/login functions doesnt work(osi ubex..doesnt matter)....

+++ every time when bot exits to lobby(i made that function myself) and waits for x minutes brake... he cant press PLAY button afterwards... mouse is NOT present...

so are there other smart posibilities other then SetupOsi; or other versions other then 6.9....

couse i cant take bot take breaks.... or i have to bot without smart on 1 account ....

plz help.... i tried reinstal scar and java like 25 times...

The client token failure is just something that happens. There is a function within UBeX that does reload smart to fix this. As for the not logging back in sounds like your not declaring players.. Also there is a breaking function within UBeX that will take the headache out of try to set up you own break method(Note: The time breaked Var has to be global). As far as the mouse not present, either your client is not recognized by smart any more or your setting the client target as something different... Simply call 'SetSmartTarget' this will set your client for scar back to smart but it should not be doing that. If you had part of your code to post it would better help us with helping you.

You simply call it, but that doesn't sound like your issue. If you could post the script we could help you out. If your worried about it getting out then send it to me through pm but i highly doubt if you having this much trouble its nothing that isnt posted. Unknown identifier could mean a few different things post the lines it says unknown + the 5 lines above and below if you refuse to post the whole script.

Sorry i named it wrong here is an example:

[scar] program New;

{$i UBeX\UBeX.scar}

procedure ScriptTerminate;

begin

FreeUBeX;

end;

procedure MainLoop;

Begin

SmartSetTarget;

end;

begin

SetupUBeX;

repeat

MainLoop;

until False;

end.[/scar]

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

you have to setup ubex to use the functions from it same with osi, thats why u got the unknown identifier btw

First off are you using your own script? ambers or mine... your info really sucks. Sounds like your complainning more than needing help. For wanting help we need info other than "This sucks, I leave and come back and its broke" "I pressed the play key but it gave me an error on the script im using" well.... ok....

1. Doesnt matter what script i use i tried liek 30....

2. i use standart osi setup

{$DEFINE RS2}

{$DEFINE OSI_Color_Anti_Randoms}

{$DEFINE SMART} // Comment out to disable SMART

{.include OSI\OSI.scar}

3. Function login doesnt work

4. Mouse (IN SMART MODE) dissapears when bot exits to lobby..

my problem: i cant take breaks like normal people do...

(extra info: after bot exits to lobby u still see red dot(mouse).. and i able to call mouse functions... but if u minimize and activate rs smart window red dot dissapears)

i will try to reinstall windows....