Wanted

OSI and the 1/13/12 RS Update

As far as I know nothing is broken at all.

Uptext and all OCR working great as ever

ChooseOption working great as ever

Edit: Counter and Bank Booth uptext words changed, pretty simple fix https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/...7391e30cc87977

Please report anything you may find

Happy scripting

Edited by Wanted

There are a couple of issues with OSI since the update, the main one being they removed "Use Bank Quickly" now its just "Bank Bank Booth" and for some reason when using OpenBankNPC(LOC_VWB) i get this error

"execution error line 166 text.scar" and this is when the procedure is about to choose "bank" so it just leaves the option menu up and terminates script.

There are a couple of issues with OSI since the update, the main one being they removed "Use Bank Quickly" now its just "Bank Bank Booth" and for some reason when using OpenBankNPC(LOC_VWB) i get this error

"execution error line 166 text.scar" and this is when the procedure is about to choose "bank" so it just leaves the option menu up and terminates script.

Hm interesting, I'll have a look at that. I'm sure it's something simple like a string change.

Counter and Bank Booth uptext words changed, pretty simple fix https://github.com/OSI1/OSI1/commit/e10e26524949d86437f53767747391e30cc87977

Unable to reproduce your other problem.

Thanks for such quick response!

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

I havent had any problems since the fix, dunno what ya did but it works.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Im still getting the error when it trys to open bank, it will bring up the option menu then get the text error, before clicking bank, i noticed that the text changes when this happens it a bit of a delay, the letters move more to the left. (Sort of like stabilize in a way)