Amberleaf

AmberGemCutter

AmberGemCutter V0.1

AGC.jpg

Setup

1. Start script wait for runescape to load, stop the script and click the 'disable SMART' button.

2. Log into your account.

3. Run to varrock east bank and face a banker on the east side.

4. Have your chisel in slot 1 of your inventory & your uncut gems in bank slot 1 (top left).

5. Click the 'enable SMART' button & start the script.

Tips

1. Don't suicide bot, no random detection.

2. Cuts really fast so buy uncut gems in bulk.

AmberGemCutterV0.1.scar

Edited by Freddy

Holy crap! What do you do, rip off a script a day? Busy, busy, busy. Nice job!

Thanks, yeah recently I've just got the scar bug, I just like finding ways of making it do different tasks. I'm also trying to make a working script for all F2P skills even if they're a tad rough around the edges in the early stages I'll update them bit by bit over time, you'll notice that with my next update to my iron power miner where I've got it banking & returning from Varrock east bank (nearly) perfect & the auto fighter with HP detection, eating & fleeing and logging out when out of food. All in good time :)

p.s I'm still abusing your superheater level94 now. :D

i was modifying this for fletching and looking into that, noticed there are multiple issues that make it not simple, mainly being the fact theres 3 items you can use on a log, and they all come up in a different order and it only asks what to use once, so i stopped thinking about using toolbelt for general purposes.

i was modifying this for fletching and looking into that, noticed there are multiple issues that make it not simple, mainly being the fact theres 3 items you can use on a log, and they all come up in a different order and it only asks what to use once, so i stopped thinking about using toolbelt for general purposes.
Yeah, i had a time with my auto Fletcher but i finally used bitmaps and tboxs to find the buttons (or check to see if button is up), and works great now, ive cut and strung about 20k yew longs 85 Fletch ftw =) lol