shadowrecon

Login.scar error?

Ah so I wasn't hallucinating the other day.

Had the weirdest thing happen. Restarted a script for the umpteenth time in a row and suddenly my security software pops up asking me if SCAR should be allowed to launch cmd.exe. Truly curious I allowed it to happen and up pops a Runescape page in my browser. Wish I could have seen exactly what the cmd was it was executing.

It never did it again since. And this my own script I know is clean and not doing funny things (other than being buggy as hell atm).

Its under 9000? =/

yeah lol its under 9000, lmao

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Ah so I wasn't hallucinating the other day.

Had the weirdest thing happen. Restarted a script for the umpteenth time in a row and suddenly my security software pops up asking me if SCAR should be allowed to launch cmd.exe. Truly curious I allowed it to happen and up pops a Runescape page in my browser. Wish I could have seen exactly what the cmd was it was executing.

It never did it again since. And this my own script I know is clean and not doing funny things (other than being buggy as hell atm).

Im just wondering how i can go about avoiding it because setting security questions for 10 bots is going to be a pain... grr