shadowrecon

need some assistance writing a function..

ok, so im making a bot to cut yews, after its done with a yew i want ti to return the center before looking for the next tree, i figure i could get the color of the trees on the mini map and since there in a direct line just divide the y/2 which would put me smack dab in the center, the problem is im using the same color off the tree bit map, and both are always in range, how can i specify find color here then find color here...

After writing this i figured it out.. just use the xs,ys,xe,ye to make boxes to search.. now to find the right function!

ah i was having trouble finding a way to take a color from 2 mini map symbols and click at the point between them, i was over thinking it, i just used find color and set up a search region, on the north part of map and south part of map took the y variables got from each findcolor() and divided by 2 then used that in a mouse click function, i just split the difference between the to and clicked. ( im making a yew cutter for edge ville, and it put the guy somewhere in between the 2 trees ) Heres what i ended up using.

Procedure SplitTheDifference;
var
cx,cy,nx,ny,Gy: integer;
begin
 ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
 findcolor(Cx,Cy,494860,601,60,646,100);
 wait(200);
 findcolor(Nx,Ny,494860,599,113,659,152);
 ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
 Gy := ((Cy+Ny) div 2)+10;
 wait(250);
 MoveWindMouse(Nx,Gy,0,0);