Ndogg

Script Request

I dont think anyone will write this script for me but I think it would be easy for someone good.

On my private server, to fletch and woodcut, you can do them at the same exact time so it is nonstop. I was wondering if anyone could make a script that clicks the magic tree, then clicks the knife, then clicks a piece of wood, then forever clicks on arrow shafts every 2 seconds. But that part isn't really the reason I am asking this. I need the script to do that but also, if the server restarts causing me to logout, then it logs in for me and restarts the script. Also, since this is a private server, it disconnects, which causes the screen to go to the Welcome screen which would means it would need to click the "Click here to play" button.

How easy is something like this to do? Or could someone do this for me? I think that the new version of runescape is a little different from this private servers design though so I dont know if someone could do it for me or not unless they joined the server.