sjesper

Sjesper's Fighter

Sjesper's Fighter v.1.03

Setup:

1. Start the script and let SMART open.

2. Stop the script and login.

3. Enable SMARTand start the script.

4. Use ur own colors or set it up to choose it when you start the script.

4. Enjoy !

Description

Kills monster for combat xp.

This script can eat !

Changelog:

1.00 - The script got released.
1.01 - Fixed a really simple error.
1.02 - New options, better organizing in the script and added to use CustonColors.
1.03 - Added a timeout if you selected a wrong color, and added the feature to eat.

Download:

Sjesper's fighter 1.03.scar

Edited by sjesper

please make it eat :)

hah he will try probably but at this time its pretty difficult to get how much health you got and what to eat, sooo we will try and make it for ya:)

Im trying to make it eat when i got some free time, but as bruce7 said, it's really difficult to make it do so.

Big update guys !

Never mind of what i said about eating. I have added the feature to eat! I found out that there was an function for reading the hp numbers at the minimap :)

I also added a little timeout for a wrong selected color. Let me give you an example: You choose a color of a monster but that color is the same as your whip. When it have tried for a few times to find a npc at the whip, and doesn't it will delete that color from the system (But it will not remove the color from the CustomSetup, you can do that by urself).

Good script, but it clicks other monsters while currently fighting a monster. How do I fix this?

My fighting method is pretty 'bad', i prob gonna make a better method with timeouts instead of "Wait-To-Attack" method thing...

But my com overheated and now im sitting on a bad laptop :(. Prob gonna have this update done tomorrow if i get time.