yoloswag420blazin

Client decompilation? OCR for sleep? RSCRevolution

I figured here was the place to ask.

I've been working to modify some scar scripts here to make them a bit more user friendly and add basic features etc...

One of the things for example is making sure you never click in the combat style box AND never click in the menu box AND if the mouse hovers over menu somehow it makes sure to move out of menu area first before clicking (doesnt work for friend menu yet will fix that as sometimes it clicks to send private message)...

However I'm curious on two things...

1) decompiling the client( just a jar) and creating an injection or reflection bot from there

RSCRevolution claims to have bot detection but.... this is java.. how good is there bot detection really? and what exactly does it exist of? there are ways to create fake mouse jitter or etc i'm sure. though it may be something a bit more complicated....

OCR

however SCAR allows pretty complex scripting that is virtually undetectable as a 'bot' since of course it is acting as you which makes things much harder to see (using random can crate more human like behaviour).

There is still one problem with the most recent scripts for RSCRevolution they can't sleep... I've read of bots in the past using things such as leosleep etc a long with SCAR is this still possible? or is there some other OCR we could use to run along side scar? then check for fatigue 100 sleep away properly type in code and away we go

To address your first issue you could just change the area in which the mouse operates in by defining the area using a command like:

findbitmap(x,y,closewindow, 6, 37, 509, 325)

Where "6, 37" represents the upper left most region to check.

And "509, 325" representing the bottom right most.

This is the "window" that the script will check within and if the bitmap above is found within that window your script will excute whatever code you have to compliment it.

Ideally on most RSC windows you want the window to be just under the menu tabs at the top and right above the Messages/Report buttons along the bottom. This varies very slightly depending on which client you're using. This is kind of a work around and hopefully a solution to your idea.

As far as botting goes, I think the help you'd get here is extremely limited. I have nothing to offer for you here.

OCR's mmmm yeah this was actually the last project I worked on with Janilabo We were working on a SCAR based OCR that was actually.. somewhat... kind of working. haha. I don't know if he ever got around to finishing it or if we both ended up moving onto other things. But Janilabo was definitely the scripting genius and I was more of the idea guy :) I still learned a hell of a lot from that script/program though. Go ahead and send him a PM to see if it was ever finished. The method it used was pretty awesome under the circumstances given by RSCE/RSCR's sleeping system. If I remember correctly Janilabo ended up getting banned for sleeping too much. haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you want to post or PM me the script with what you want done to it, I wouldn't mind trying to help you.

Hey, I think I can answer to both of your questions :P.

I believe RSCR have really little to none 'bot detection'. I have had at least 4-5(?) chars banned there. And all by the same methods. Invisible staff teleport the char a few tiles away from object/NPC it is clicking, which ends up in the char running back to the object/NPC. Another method I have found the staff at RSCR is just straight up talking to the player... saying things as 'are you there?' etc. That is why I added 'mod detection to some of my scripts. (It looks for a mod/admin crown at staffbox and if found terminates script/logs out char)

About second question.. LeoSleep will NOT work with RSCR sadly. :( it was used in the original RSC game(which had different CAPTCHA sleeping fonts,words, etc.)

Edit: @Leo, I remember Janilabo making this also, although I am sure it was never finished (forgot reason) :(

Edited by Toby1

Thanks guys.

Ya I actually approached it a slightly different way most of the scripts on this forum atm are simple color clickers for fighting. Thus I just added an if statement in front of it that says if the color found is NOT in this area proceed. That way it never misclicks in the menu nor misclicks in the combat style window (albeit i havent thoroughly tested both).

I believe RSCR have really little to none 'bot detection'. I have had at least 4-5(?) chars banned there. And all by the same methods. Invisible staff teleport the char a few tiles away from object/NPC it is clicking, which ends up in the char running back to the object/NPC. Another method I have found the staff at RSCR is just straight up talking to the player... saying things as 'are you there?' etc. That is why I added 'mod detection to some of my scripts. (It looks for a mod/admin crown at staffbox and if found terminates script/logs out char)

That first method is interesting, because I feel if i got teleported i'd assume it was lag and i'd also click the object lol. There aren't a lot of mods however with only 50 or so players it's easy to police i guess. Ya I saw your mod detection.

I wonder if they look for log times with actions, a lot of people afk train but that would show as online with no actions given to server, if you say only had the bot run 13 hours then logout for 5-6 then repeat it would seem more 'human'.

I may end up pulling apart the jar and seeing what's all in there there are a few things i'd like to change etc. I'm sorta using this as a side project when i'm bored/ procrastinating on doing research.

Ill continue to post to these forums with what I find/ create.

Thanks guys.

Ya I actually approached it a slightly different way most of the scripts on this forum atm are simple color clickers for fighting. Thus I just added an if statement in front of it that says if the color found is NOT in this area proceed. That way it never misclicks in the menu nor misclicks in the combat style window (albeit i havent thoroughly tested both).

That first method is interesting, because I feel if i got teleported i'd assume it was lag and i'd also click the object lol. There aren't a lot of mods however with only 50 or so players it's easy to police i guess. Ya I saw your mod detection.

I wonder if they look for log times with actions, a lot of people afk train but that would show as online with no actions given to server, if you say only had the bot run 13 hours then logout for 5-6 then repeat it would seem more 'human'.

I may end up pulling apart the jar and seeing what's all in there there are a few things i'd like to change etc. I'm sorta using this as a side project when i'm bored/ procrastinating on doing research.

Ill continue to post to these forums with what I find/ create.

They normally warn player before teleporting(via talking @ chatbox), and they normally send at least 3-5 tiles back from position. Yeah very easy to police, everyones gone to RSCEmulation Replica really :/. I am not sure what you mean by 'log times by actions'

*summons Janilabo*
I must say that I am not really able to help you out guys... :(

I think slacky might have solutions, that could get the CAPTCHA system of RSCR beaten - he certainly has the skills to do so, no doubt.

..but, it's a pretty boring task in a way, so it really takes great deal of motivation/interest aswell!

They normally warn player before teleporting(via talking @ chatbox), and they normally send at least 3-5 tiles back from position. Yeah very easy to police, everyones gone to RSCEmulation Replica really :/. I am not sure what you mean by 'log times by actions'

ive been cosidering rscemulation but so much is broken.

THey dont even have r2hs and last i checked people selling rune long swords for 140k which leads me to think champs guild is broken somehow

ya some of RSCR's captchas have letters too that i can never get right lol.

What I meant toby was, they are ok with you afking. but not botting, if you are afk your client will not be sending any actions to the server. However if you are botting you are same as if you are actively playing.

Edited by yoloswag420blazin