BryceTheCoder

Whats going on with my coordinates?

Ok, so maybe it is an anti-bot technique from runescape 2007 but, everytime i get the PERFECT coordinates to make a box around your character in the middle... when i logout and into another world of so, the coordinates change?

How can I make this possible to always get the correct coordinates of the box of my player?

But I need a exact perfected box around my character and no more because I am trying to measuring pixel shifts to see if my player is animating or not.

Wouldn't the pixels not on your character not be moving anyways?

You could try finding a TPA of your character or the area around your character and then doing PointsNotInTPA/FloodFill whatever it's called now.

Why do you need animations anyways? Only thing I've ever seen it used for useful was mime and repeating dtms proved to be more useful.

i think hes trying to do this. if his player moves, scar notices that his player is animated, and i think hes trying to run a command off of it if its either not animated or is animated. for example: your player is attacking a cow, so scar doesnt search for another cow. your player isnt moving so scar finds a cow.

i think hes trying to do this. if his player moves, scar notices that his player is animated, and i think hes trying to run a command off of it if its either not animated or is animated. for example: your player is attacking a cow, so scar doesnt search for another cow. your player isnt moving so scar finds a cow.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to make it see your player is "animating" or doing an aniamtion (such as attacking) so it does not execute another procedure or something.

yeah were one pixel that is marked collides with another marked pixel

Interesting but I think you would run into huge problems on RS especially and it wouldn't be practical either I don't think, but if you feel like pursuing it and it was practical and useful it would be a significant innovation.

yeah thats exactly the problem but there is other memthods for it including pixel shift and pixel override. meaning that if a marked position and a pixel move from its originated spot it detects, and pixel override is were a marked pixel vanishes most likely because of another pixel going on top of it.