Janilabo

[Project RSC] MultiFighter

I have all the up to date downloads. It give me those errors. It might just be me. Im also using the downloaded client. Does that make a difference?
Ello hukka,

This error that you are getting is SCAR error, meaning you have either outdated SCAR Divi or MSSL.

So, make sure you really do have both of em up-to-date.

Do this in SCAR: File => Includes Manager => Reinstall MSSL

Also, I highly recommend using webclient with this script (..actually with any script).

Regards,

-Jani

So, I'm trying to use your script in a VM and getting "Failed to get start XP!" error. Which is weird because before your more recent update to MSSL it worked perfectly...I looked and noticed it's just because of a timeout and tried re-installing the OS and even swapping for a different OS but to no avail =(. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the advice man! I can only say it kinda works sadly though... For some reason whenever i activate the script in SCAR it seems to cause major lag in the java applet itself, which is weird because like i said before it worked perfectly. Amazing script though thank you so much, who knows maybe it's on my side i'll keep fiddling with things to see.

I can upload you old versions of MSSL, that I have archived.. Then you can try with em? :)

You'll just need to manually place em to Includes Folder (SCAR Divi => Tools => Explore => Includes Folder) and replace the current MSSL folder with the version you want to try.

Give me a moment, need to search through my portable HDs for the versions I have archived.. :P

EDIT: Alright, I uploaded to UppIT: http://uppit.com/vz8xu9eek9r4/Old_MSSL_Versions.zip

List of MSSL versions (inside the .zip) below.

0.99-47b
0.99-48b
0.99-49b
0.99-50b
0.99-52b
0.99-53b
0.99-54b
0.99-55b
0.99-56b

Regards,

-Jani

Edited by Janilabo
Added link to old MSSL versions

No longer working for me, which is strange, because I've never had a problem.

I get different errors every time I try, a couple are:

'Failed to get maximum HP'

'Failed to see client'

'Failed to start' - but didnt say why.

I think its just given up :D

EDIT* - I also updated to see if it would fix. I just get the same problems.

No longer working for me, which is strange, because I've never had a problem.

I get different errors every time I try, a couple are:

'Failed to get maximum HP'

'Failed to see client'

'Failed to start' - but didnt say why.

I think its just given up :D

EDIT* - I also updated to see if it would fix. I just get the same problems.

Thanks a lot for the report maxxi! :)

I will fix these with next MSSL (will be adding small delay for PRSC_Setup).

Releasing that next version today (saturday)

Regards,

-Jani

Will check it out tomorrow!

I've had a couple issues with scar, which actually gave me virus'/let them into my system, I've had to restore so need to find a 'safe' download for scar's latest.

Virus from SCAR? Seriously mate? :( I have never got any viruses from SCAR, are you sure it wasn't false positive? If it was real, I recommend making topic asking about it from Freddy.

Anyways, I would suggest using prerelease (3.39 Alpha), but you will need TortoiseSVN (or other software with which you can download/update revisions) for that.

Then you can easily keep SCAR up-to-date.

I personally use both, 3.38 and 3.39 Alpha. :) There will be more stuff and fixes for 3.39 soon, I think (and hope).

-Jani

I've had a couple issues with scar, which actually gave me virus'/let them into my system, I've had to restore so need to find a 'safe' download for scar's latest.

There's really only 1 place you should be downloading SCAR Divi from..

The only safe and authorized downloads for SCAR Divi are located at http://www.scar-divi.com/ and all of the official mirrors listed at the download page. Do keep in mind that the mirrors aren't always up-to-date right after a new version of SCAR is released. It takes a while before a new version propagates to the mirror sites.

I'm back!

Ok I've redownloaded it since at it seems to be fine. It dropped a claro search? toolbar into my Iexplorer (i dont even use internet explorer) And thats how I noticed it was running. I didnt accept any option for it into install but the AV said it came from SCAR. All seems good now though!

The virus - I spotted it running because I was lagging in a game called SMITE. I looked at my processes and there was 20 iexplore.exe's including a couple new ones running out of the blue! I got it all sorted and the bugger has left my system :)

Also, jani time to get that thieving script going sir!

I'm back!

Ok I've redownloaded it since at it seems to be fine. It dropped a claro search? toolbar into my Iexplorer (i dont even use internet explorer) And thats how I noticed it was running. I didnt accept any option for it into install but the AV said it came from SCAR. All seems good now though!

The virus - I spotted it running because I was lagging in a game called SMITE. I looked at my processes and there was 20 iexplore.exe's including a couple new ones running out of the blue! I got it all sorted and the bugger has left my system :)

Also, jani time to get that thieving script going sir!

Ello mate!

Yeah I have never heard of that virus before. :\ Did it come with the official installer? The one you can download from homepage? If so, I sure hope its nothing from the adware things? They are annoying, but all of them still should be clean (that means, not malicious!).

I have asked about this thing from Freddy, and sure hope he will give a reply about it over here as soon as possible.

As if its something from official installer, then Freddy definitely needs to do something about it!

Good advice is always to decline/cancel ANY of those toolbars, thats what I do. I install only SCAR itself, because I don't need any extra toolbars or utilities anyways. :)

-Jani