Janilabo

[Project RSC] MultiFighter

Absolutely fantastic! Respect to Jani! B| Could you add a Man npc to that script? Would love it! Thx thou! :)
Hey gr8t, thanks a lot! Glad you like it. :)

Mens are a little problematic.. Because they have same color as bankers, but also any dark areas. Of course, this could be still done by using some ATPA filtering/extracting functions, but its really not worth the time (at least right now, because there's not too many good spots for Man's anyways in Project RSC)

I will be adding new NPCs soon. :)

In other news; New version out! This version contains only 1 bugfix (well, tweak actually), for that "IDLE..." problem. This warning should be given ONLY if we really have been idle (meaning, not gaining any XP) for certain amount of time, however in v1.17 (and older) this wasn't the case, as it warned anyways, when/if you kept 1 hitting monsters.

So, I added there an XP check, to confirm if we really have been idle. No more false alarms!

Enjoy,

-Jani

Mens are a little problematic.. Because they have same color as bankers, but also any dark areas. Of course, this could be still done by using some ATPA filtering/extracting functions, but its really not worth the time (at least right now, because there's not too many good spots for Man's anyways in Project RSC)

I will be adding new NPCs soon. :)

Yeah, you're right. Didn't think that they are the same color as bankers. Lol! :D But anyways, good script! :)

Love the script.

I just have a general question, what is a good attack interval? Is it something you just have to guess / edit to find the right speed?

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Yeah, I would say it depends about your computer.

If you have fast computer, you could use 0 attack interval - which is actually not 0 ms. but more like 150 to 200.

Although, it depends also about NPCs you are attacking. Cows run a lot so its recommended to use fast speed with them, where as chickens are always at such a small area, so they take slower speed. :)

I use 0 for everything - it works like charm!

-Jani

I'm getting an Unknown Identifier error now. Saying the PRSC_DisableChooseOption is an unknown identifier on line ~310.
Hey mate, download the latest version. :) 1.24

I did some renaming for those "Disable" commands in latest version (they are now called as "Deactivate"): http://svn.scar-divi.com/mssl/trunk/Development/Changelogs/0.99-46b.log

-Jani

Added version 1.25.

Fixed couple things;

1. Didn't attack level-13 rats and level-31 skeletons - thanks a lot for reporting this bug, 2beornot2be!

2. Script didn't pay attention to "You are too tired..." text, so this is now supported.

Before, the script would go as long as you kept 1-hitting NPCs. So, it detects the 100% fatigue now A LOT quicker.

Enjoy,

-Jani

can i ask something , can them detected if me using this auto?
Ello bitter,

They cannot detect SCAR Divi running with browsers, with standalone client they can scan your processes for scar.exe and stop you from using SCAR to Project RSC, but I can't promise anything about detecting script actions.. However, I doubt they have systems to detect those. They might have in future? Then I will just need to start developing towards much more humanlike scripts (meaning speed wont be nowhere near the current speed, for example when attacking NPCs)

But I can tell you, I have been using this myself a lot (with player detection ON!), and still going strong..

SCAR (as an macro) is different from bots - I think they can easily catch bots, because bots interact with server directly by IDs and crap, whereas SCAR is like human and actually playing the game like you do, which is using your mouse, keyboard and screen to do it.

My advise is, don't cheat if you are afraid of getting caught with it.

-Jani

Been catching up with Scar, and started off trying old versions and it evidently led me to here as, anything pre 3.x just doesn't work. And if someone got it to work, then that's cool.

@Jani, you mentioned somewhere you knew Jamie (reines), me too. He is still sadly missed. Hes never coming back however. :( Your work so far looks fantastic and I myself will try out the autofighter tomorrow. I was looking at a smelting script but cant get one that works. As I cannot get phalanx's include to work properly with his smelter at fally. I'm not sure how long it would take to update, or it would be quicker to start afresh using you're lovely MSSL :)

Been catching up with Scar, and started off trying old versions and it evidently led me to here as, anything pre 3.x just doesn't work. And if someone got it to work, then that's cool.

@Jani, you mentioned somewhere you knew Jamie (reines), me too. He is still sadly missed. Hes never coming back however. :( Your work so far looks fantastic and I myself will try out the autofighter tomorrow. I was looking at a smelting script but cant get one that works. As I cannot get phalanx's include to work properly with his smelter at fally. I'm not sure how long it would take to update, or it would be quicker to start afresh using you're lovely MSSL :)

Ello, maxxi!

Yeah, to get those old scripts working, it will take some time to update em.. Biggest problem could be the OCR they are using. It's not up-to-date.

If I remember right, in older versions of SCAR fonts were built-in. So you can't update em. A lot of stuff relies to OCR (OCR as in reading game texts) stuff.

Damn man, you are making it sound like hes dead now (hopefully he isn't!)?

Yeah, I used to know Reines back in the good ol' days, and he was actually the guy who got me into the world of SCAR scripting in the first place..

He was a friend of mine in RSC during 2002-2004, so he told me about hes scripts that he wrote for SCAR those days (early 2004), so I used em and did some testing, gave him some improvement suggestions and stuff like that. :) He is a great guy! ..and pretty damn amazing coder aswell.

Rewriting those old scripts and mixing them with MSSL stuff could be a good idea, by the way.

Although, only the minimap walking things really need some better methods. DTMs would be great, but right now, we must wait for Freddy to add new DTM system in, so then I could start adding walking stuff to MSSL.

SCAR currently lacks FindDTMEx() function + it is really hard to make reliable with SCAR's DTM Editor, because it's lacking the feature for matching DTMs (there is only feature for matching DTM pixels) in the view part/area. :(

These things will be added with that new DTM System/API, so I am looking forward to what Freddy can come up with in the near future. :)

MSSL is still in Beta stage, so don't expect anything special or revolutionary with it for now.. :P That's because, I am still an amateur, that is learning with these things (projects), when it comes to coding/scripting.

That's 1 of the reasons why I am hoping in future these MSSL things could/would be community-based.

Really glad to see you around here!

Have you been writing SCAR scripts with old SCAR versions? As in catching up, I suppose that means you have scripted with it in the past.. :P

Regards,

-Jani

Morning Jani,

Last time I know if, Jamie is alive yes. Haha. He was from Scotland, and It was really after RSCDaemon that he HAD to disappear for his own good really. A huge lawsuit was coming his way unless he shut everything down. He sold Reinet to Warthog along with stealingyour.info site etc. I think that community has since died. It's ashame really.

Oh god I wish I could still script Its been about 8 years and now Im a manager in retail so my job isnt even IT based. I'm pretty hopeless, all I can do right now is read through code and understand its functions. I understand about the walking issues. I have phalanx's include + script, which involves banking, walking, and smelting. I just couldnt get the include working. Might be too old.

EDIT* ^ if you would like to take a look through it, to help you.

EDIT** - Checked out this autofighter, with the 0 setting (quick computer/connection) works like a dream. I actually can't even suggest an improvement. This autofighter could easily be switched to an autothiever? I presume. When p2p comes out. :)

Edited by maxxi

Oh god I wish I could still script Its been about 8 years and now Im a manager in retail so my job isnt even IT based. I'm pretty hopeless, all I can do right now is read through code and understand its functions. I understand about the walking issues. I have phalanx's include + script, which involves banking, walking, and smelting. I just couldnt get the include working. Might be too old.
Haha, yeah, I know and do feel your pain. :P It aint too easy to get around programming/scripting after long breaks, especially after years!

I got that Phalanx include, and as you guessed, aint anymore up-to-date and it is infact just way too old. :D

That include was wrote around ProcessMap/ProcessPath - those functions were built-in to old SCAR versions, and I think they were probably removed when SCAR v2 was released by Kaitnieks - DTMs were added in as an more generic solution.

OCR stuff, for reading game texts, would be problem aswell.. Because the font in Project RSC is slightly different (by pixels here and there) compared to old RuneScape Classic font, that was used in old SCAR versions. This is why old SCAR versions cant read Project RSC texts correctly. Actually, the old SCAR versions wouldnt work with RuneScape Classic font either these days, because for that font there was done couple fixes like few years ago (..again, just fex pixels changed, nothing you'll pay attention to while playing). :)

Glad to hear the script works well for you!

Yeah, it definitely could be easily updated for thieving when P2P comes around. :) It would take just few Choose Option changes - mostly attacking to pickpocketing..

-Jani