elibelash

FindColor/GetColor on Minecraft

I've been trying in last couple of hours to run FindColor, or anything that has to do with colors in the screen of Minecraft.

I've been using this:

procedure find;
 begin
    GetClientDimensions(w, h);
    x := -1; y := -1;  
    WriteLn('Dimensions: (' + IntToStr(w) + ', ' + IntToStr(h)  + ')');
    repeat
       wait(500);
       GetMousePos(mousex, mousey);
       col := GetColor(mousex, mousey);
       WriteLn('Color at (' + IntToStr(mousex) + ', ' + IntToStr(mousey) + ') is ' + IntToStr(col));
    until x=552456;
end;

It gives me mouse position without any problem but the color seems to be always 0. (GetColor works in other stuff pretty well).

My question is how can I run it on minecraft?

SCAR sometimes has issues with hardware accelerated canvases, I'm not sure there's anything I can do to help you...

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but is this a problem with my PC or minecraft specifically?

Also do you know any alternative programs that my be used as SCAR Divi?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but is this a problem with my PC or minecraft specifically?

Also do you know any alternative programs that my be used as SCAR Divi?

The problem is that SCAR doesn't work for a lot of games with hardware accelerated graphics. I'm not sure if other applications are able to compensate for this issue...

Just for fun tried your code example with the browser based version of Minecraft Classic (don't own the game and classic is only free version).

One thing I noticed: If the mouse cursor is within the game's client area then GetColor works. If the mouse is outside the bounds of the game, GetColor returns a (-1).

Edited by Bixby Sayz

Minecraft Classic is almost not 3% of the full version of minecraft (which you can get in thepiratebay.com),

And i'm using Jitbit macro recorder, It really simple, blind bot.

And freddy, you mind giving me names so I can test? ty.

Even though Minecraft Classic is older, the images are probably rendered by the same graphics engine, so if it works on there, it should work on the newest versions as well.

You can enter only specific servers, that were made for classic.

The rendering and 'graphical' mechanics are completely different.

Minecraft full version eats your CPU unlike browser.

If you don't mind, i'll thank you to test it.

The rendering code has nothing to do with the graphics engine...As far as I know, both the classic and current versions of Minecraft use OpenGL.