RSBud

Project help [Botting Client] Any Ideas?

I'm alright in javascript I've coded a couple severs and did a lot of work on clients.. hmm I want to know if it would be possible to make a botting client, such as PowerBot and EpicBot, to run scripts in client without the need of your mouse or keyboard?

Client in general not necessarily the actual RS.

These scripts being maybe, scar? Possible?

SMART can be used, without using your mouse or keyboard.

SMART stands for. SMART MINIMIZABLE RESOURCE THING created by BenLand100. Check it out - https://github.com/BenLand100/SMART

I've talked with him about SMART, basically it is a wrapped runescape client/sandbox.

You can use this with or without OSI. It fully supports SCAR Divi in fact it was originally made with SCAR Divi in mind.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/793/19408515.png

Edited by LordJashin

SMART can be used, without using your mouse or keyboard.

SMART stands for. SMART MINIMIZABLE RESOURCE THING created by BenLand100. Check it out - https://github.com/BenLand100/SMART

I've talked with him about SMART, basically it is a wrapped runescape client/sandbox.

You can use this with or without OSI. It fully supports SCAR Divi in fact it was originally made with SCAR Divi in mind.

Once again my friend, thank you.

edit: im stupid.

Edited by RSBud

Once again my friend, thank you.

One thing though, could you tell me about including items. I dont understand where these items like SLR and OSI are, I don't have them installed on my computer...

items meaning the other scripts and what not.. >_<

I don't understand. Open SCAR Divi File->Includes Manager->Install OSI

Then try this, this should popup SMART:

[sCAR]

program New;

{$DEFINE RS2}

{$DEFINE OSI_Color_Anti_Randoms}

{$DEFINE SMART} // Comment out to disable SMART

{$I OSI\OSI.scar}

procedure ScriptTerminate;

begin

FreeOSI;

end;

begin

SetUpOSI;

end.

[/sCAR]

Hint: Go to Tools->Explore->Includes click on it, find the OSI folder, and look around.

Edited by LordJashin

I don't understand. Open SCAR Divi File->Includes Manager->Install OSI

Then try this, this should popup SMART:

[sCAR]

program New;

{$DEFINE RS2}

{$DEFINE OSI_Color_Anti_Randoms}

{$DEFINE SMART} // Comment out to disable SMART

{$I OSI\OSI.scar}

procedure ScriptTerminate;

begin

FreeOSI;

end;

begin

SetUpOSI;

end.

[/sCAR]

Hint: Go to Tools->Explore->Includes click on it, find the OSI folder, and look around.

Erm I don't... understand....

Heres what I get from your script:

[Error]: Unable to find file 'OSI\OSI.scar' used from ' '

When I try to download SRL I get "Error occurred, your application has encountered a problem....","Error downloading Url:"

And when I try downloading Includes, it gives me error saying "Error Phoenix.scar failed to download"

FML.

edit: gonna try downloading manually and placing in the scar development file somewhere..

... didnt work.

Edited by RSBud

Erm I don't... understand....

Heres what I get from your script:

[Error]: Unable to find file 'OSI\OSI.scar' used from'

When I try to download SRL I get "Error occurred, your application has encountered a problem....","Error downloading Url:"

And when I try downloading Includes, it gives me error saying "Error Phoenix.scar failed to download"

FML.

Open SCAR Divi, go to File->Includes Manager

If OSI is installed then REINSTALL it.

If any of them are already installed then reinstall them.

You shouldn't be getting any errors when you run that. What SCAR Divi version are you running? Latest?

Open SCAR Divi, go to File->Includes Manager

If OSI is installed then REINSTALL it.

If any of them are already installed then reinstall them.

You shouldn't be getting any errors when you run that. What SCAR Divi version are you running? Latest?

I don't have a includes manager:X

error.png

Scar Divi 3.22

why u troll me >_<

I thought you needed help? Try what I said above. Install the latest SCAR Divi it has an Includes Manager that has the latest OSI, and SMART comes with it. Then after installing everything try running that script.

No trolling intended.

Edit:

Alright Good luck Scripting! Check out SCAR Divi forums scripts section.

Edited by LordJashin

I thought you needed help? Try what I said above. Install the latest SCAR Divi it has an Includes Manager that has the latest OSI, and SMART comes with it. Then after installing everything try running that script.

No trolling intended.

Edit:

Alright Good luck Scripting! Check out SCAR Divi forums scripts section.

Aw fml, this is exactly what i want .. but now how do i edit 'smart' and make it run my specific gameclient? lol thanks for the info.. later man.

I'm alright in javascript I've coded a couple severs and did a lot of work on clients..

Dude sweet. Can you make my old 317 loading a 525 client or 508? something but its 317 and can you help me code it all to a PK server with shops because right now i have it as a skilling and pk server but all my people who play want it PK server soo can u get on teamviewer maybe and code it all for me to just a PK server? Because i have been programing only in scar for soooo long i totally forgot alot of javasript:( So i will also pay you $5.00 via paypal if you want, if you code it all while i just watch and tell you what i want i guess, :) PM me if you want:)

Dude sweet. Can you make my old 317 loading a 525 client or 508? something but its 317 and can you help me code it all to a PK server with shops because right now i have it as a skilling and pk server but all my people who play want it PK server soo can u get on teamviewer maybe and code it all for me to just a PK server? Because i have been programing only in scar for soooo long i totally forgot alot of javasript:( So i will also pay you $5.00 via paypal if you want, if you code it all while i just watch and tell you what i want i guess, :) PM me if you want:)

I hope both of you mean Java because Javascript won't do you much good when working with RS.

Yeah whoops my bad.. Javascript is for like website and etc i believe. I meant Java srry:P
Don't get the two confused, they are entirely different. Javascript wasn't even originally called javascript, they just renamed it later. Javascript is for web browsers.