I have tried 2 ways:

Begin

HoldMouse(x, y, true);

MoveMouseSmooth(x, y);

ReleaseMouse(x, y, true);

End

SetUpOSI;

DragMouse(123, 123, 0, 0, 321, 321, 0, 0, True);

But none of them work in that game. I tried them in other places and they work there. Thing that might help - When I used HoldMouse() and just moved my mouse then it appeared that the drag was starting to work.

Edited by 9v1d0

Your problem might be similar/same to the problem in THIS DISCUSSION (a built-in macro protection, that blocks SCAR's mouse and/or keyboard actions)... ..so that means, you need to wait for Freddy to write some kernel mode drivers to SCAR (for mouse/keyboard actions).

The problem is, its not an easy job, and Freddy's time is limited (which is understandable, of course), so you might have to wait a long time...

You could write them yourself aswell, with Delphi, and then add em in plugin to use with SCAR. ..but like I said, it is not an easy job, and actually, you need to be a skilled programmer to write em.

In that thread zippoxer found out, that Blue Eye Macro works with EVERY macro protection software.

So, you could start writing scripts with it to your game (until SCAR gets the required kernel mode drivers)..

I personally tested Blue Eye Macro in one game, that blocks SCAR's actions ("Epoch of Shadows" is name of the game), and it did work there aswell.

-Jani