GMRL_AIO_Miner_SPS Walking

GMRL AIO Miner Version 0.2

By: ShadowRecon

Requirements:

1: Scar 3.33 or higher

2: GMRL include

3: OSI include

Description:

This script uses the new walking method, SPS. This is a script i put together in only a few days so it has not been extensively tested but from the test ive ran everything works really good. It banks / mines ores at different locations. This script supports as many active players as you can add to the player database list. More mining locations will be added as i get time to add them.

Setup:

1: Select location on form

2: Select ore type for that location.

3: Check the use player box and any other boxes that apply.

4: Add player to the player database list, using the "Add Player" button

5: Press the "Start Script" button.

Current Locations:

1: Fally East Bank -. The bank in the center of Fally.

2: Varrock West Bank

3: Varrock East Bank

Notes: Locations are setup by which bank they use. so select a Bank, then the list of available ores will popup select the ore type you wish to sue and place your character in the bank that was selected.

GMRL_AIO_Miner.scar

Edited by shadowrecon

Don't exaggerate, the stats disagree with you, there's never been as many monthly visits as now.

Yesterday was the start of the Optimums RS bot nuke so all of the injecting clients are broke again so hopefully people will come back to color bots =/ I just wish there was more ideas in the community it just seems to be the same people.

Don't exaggerate, the stats disagree with you, there's never been as many monthly visits as now.

What are the stats for downloads though? For Scar Divi. That + Script Downloads off of here could tell a story. Many might download Scar, but not download the scripts on the forums.

What are the stats for downloads though? For Scar Divi. That + Script Downloads off of here could tell a story. Many might download Scar, but not download the scripts on the forums.

SCAR roughly has an average of 7500 to 10000 downloads each month, I can't give you an exact figure because I don't know how often it is downloaded from the mirror sites.

i'm new to scar all injection/reflection bots are either always down or when they are up they bug soooooo hard!

when i try run the script i get this error

"Include not found: GMRL\GMRL.Scar" (Line 4)

(it may be because i'm using the new beta so i guess its outdated on that?)

i'm new to scar all injection/reflection bots are either always down or when they are up they bug soooooo hard!

when i try run the script i get this error

"Include not found: GMRL\GMRL.Scar" (Line 4)

(it may be because i'm using the new beta so i guess its outdated on that?)

install your includes. Scar -> File -> Include Manager

Shadow - I finally got this script to work. However, my character randomly clicks the scorpions in the falador mine and makes the screen turn in circles. How do I get the script to recognize mithril ore? or find gold ore? Thank you!

This is for the mine south of fally more toward Remington not the fally mine, i took a break from this script and i do have a updated version i havent posted but it still needs work. Simply start your guy in the fally east bank (South of garden) and select the ore you wish to mine and it should walk to the mine and start mining.

This is for the mine south of fally more toward Remington not the fally mine, i took a break from this script and i do have a updated version i havent posted but it still needs work. Simply start your guy in the fally east bank (South of garden) and select the ore you wish to mine and it should walk to the mine and start mining.

ah okay...well my runescape screen lags so bad i literally get no progress. my character still continues to run in circles doing nothing haha. so i just dont know what to do..

GMRL AIO Miner Version 0.2

By: ShadowRecon

Requirements:

1: Scar 3.33 or higher

2: GMRL include

3: OSI include

Description:

This script uses the new walking method, SPS. This is a script i put together in only a few days so it has not been extensively tested but from the test ive ran everything works really good. It banks / mines ores at different locations. This script supports as many active players as you can add to the player database list. More mining locations will be added as i get time to add them.

Setup:

1: Select location on form

2: Select ore type for that location.

3: Check the use player box and any other boxes that apply.

4: Add player to the player database list, using the "Add Player" button

5: Press the "Start Script" button.

Current Locations:

1: Fally East Bank -. The bank in the center of Fally.

2: Varrock West Bank

3: Varrock East Bank

Notes: Locations are setup by which bank they use. so select a Bank, then the list of available ores will popup select the ore type you wish to sue and place your character in the bank that was selected.

I'm new here. I've only run basic scripts on Scar (back in the day I ran a iron miner that mined 2 iron rocks, then dropped a full inventory). I have no idea how to get this to work. what do you mean by select ore and location? Do I just highlight them (make them red in the SCAR window?), and what do you mean by "All boxes that apply" and "add player to player database list?" I just got SCAR 3.35, but back in the day ran SCAR 3.15 or something similar, so all this new stuff is foreign to me. Can you please help me figure it out? Sorry about being such a dumb noob.