opiumhautopium1

runntime error

i got in a findcolortolerance line with 3.32 cant create compatible DC message

any idea how can i fix it?

ps: with 3.31 the script run 24 hours without a problem

mfg

I'm working on a fix for 3.32.01, I4m not sure what the actual cause of this issue is, but it should be fixed soon, the fix is already in the new 3.33 Alpha, since the code was completely redone, but there's a small bug in my new tolerance framework which causes tolerancemodes 0 and 1 to fail, i'll upload a fix for that tonight, i don't have time to compile it right now. Once that is up, please give it a go, if it's fixed, I'll release 3.32.01 with the new framework included.

EDIT: I've already uploaded a new copy now, so try the latest 3.33 Alpha version and let me know how it does.

Edited by Freddy

i make some start quick test with every script i use.... run ^^ with the new alpha version ^^ thx

one more question

i recodnise that my pc make trouble when it run over a couple of hours ..... but i find out if the mediaplayer runs everything runs better so i think i got some problems with the energy options .... is it possible to integrate something like a keep pc alive option in scar?....... or is it possibe that ive been on a big wrong way

mfg

Edited by opiumhautopium1

one more question

i recodnise that my pc make trouble when it run over a couple of hours ..... but i find out if the mediaplayer runs everything runs better so i think i got some problems with the energy options .... is it possible to integrate something like a keep pc alive option in scar?....... or is it possibe that ive been on a big wrong way

mfg

Can't you just change the powersettings in the windows control panel?