Amberleaf

OSRS07 - Fletcher v0.1

OSRS07 - Fletcher v0.1

Fletches arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows & crossbows at any bank specified. You'll need the newest version of Scar-divi & the MSSL & OSI includes; go to File>>Includes manager and download or update them.

Terminates the script once you've ran out of logs & also avoids randoms by logging out but you must make sure that the item to the right of your logs in the bank (slot 1) can't be stacked higher than 28 pieces or it won't detect when you've ran out of logs.

Instructions

This is a list of banks supported, you must change these values to the bank of your choice on line 64 & line 177 in order for this script to run correctly, use either the number of the bank or its entire name.

RS07_BANK_DRAYNOR = 0;

RS07_BANK_VARROCK_EAST = 1;

RS07_BANK_VARROCK_WEST = 2;

RS07_BANK_EDGEVILLE = 3;

RS07_BANK_FALADOR_EAST = 4;

RS07_BANK_FALADOR_WEST = 5;

RS07_BANK_AL_KHARID = 6;

RS07_BANK_TZHAAR = 7;

RS07_BANK_CATHERBY = 8;

RS07_BANK_SEERS_VILLAGE = 9;

RS07_BANK_ARDOUGNE_EAST = 10;

RS07_BANK_ARDOUGNE_WEST = 11;

RS07_BANK_YANILLE = 12;

RS07_BANK_FISHING_GUILD = 13;

RS07_BANK_PEST_CONTROL = 14;

RS07_BANK_LUMBRIDGE = 15;

These scripts also contain the information on how to modify any of the three scripts below to do the job of the others but if you can't work it out download the one that you need and start it with your logs located in the top left bank slot and a fletching knife in your top left inventory slot (also known as slot 0).

Tips

Enter your details in to the script if you're in position for quick set-up & fletching.

Use mine and Jani's willow or maple cutter/banker to build up a nice supply of logs.

Keep an eye on it as you'll get quite a few randoms. The faster you reset after a log out the better XP ;)

http://www.zybez.net/guides/502/fletching/ not sure if this is for OSRS07 but it gives you a general idea of what fletching level is required for each type of log.

Enjoy

I decided to upload these scripts separately to avoid confusion so download the one you need or grab them all! They're free afterall. ;]

OSRS07 - Arrow and shortbow Fletcher v0.1.scar

OSRS07 - Longbow Fletcher v0.1.scar

OSRS07 - Crossbow Fletcher v0.1.scar

Edited by Amberleaf

Can't seem to get it to work great, always logging out after 2-3 loads.

What bank are you trying this at? Also are you following this instruction... "you must change these values to the bank of your choice on line 64 & line 177"

Both of the banks specified need to be the same I'll test it again now and get back to you.

What bank are you trying this at? Also are you following this instruction... "you must change these values to the bank of your choice on line 64 & line 177"

Both of the banks specified need to be the same I'll test it again now and get back to you.

I tried to change the settings to Draynor using the name and the number different times. So I left it blank and use the bank at Seers village.

I tried to change the settings to Draynor using the name and the number different times. So I left it blank and use the bank at Seers village.
No wonder it wont work then, that cannot be set as blank.. If you use it at Seers village, then set the bank as 9 (constant: RS07_BANK_SEERS_VILLAGE).

If I'm not mistaken, PC bank is random-free.

Only the Pest Control ship is random-free(as it counts as inside a minigame.)

Ontopic: Good job Amberleaf! took a look at the code but unfortunately cant run it yet, getting members back in a few days and will try it out! ;)

hi guys,

It's me again lol. What do i need to set besides the bank, cuz when i set the bank and run it all it says: error.

thank you

Hello antooo, what did you change it to? ..also, what is the error? It's hard to say what is wrong, if you don't tell us the error message. :P