slacky

SimbaInterception Source Is Released - OpenGL library.

I just noticed that the source behind SimbaInterception just got released to the public, and I will take this opportunity to tip of people that is interested in this project (and OpenGL-bots in general). Also it's a fine base for all thoes who wish to play around with OGL-bots.

Silabsoft stated: « At this time I would like to point out that my experience in C++ is about 5 days... » - So you just need to "fall in love" with the project, and also have good background in programming ofc ;-)

The old projectlog, and discussion thread is found at MopardIsTheBest.com. - By silabsoft

You can find the source at: GitHub.com/silabsoft

Edited by slacky

Somebody started preliminary work on an injection sort of client that hooked not into the java but into the OpenGL calls being made to your video card (when set to OpenGL graphics mode obviously). Completely undetectable (in theory) by Jagex.

Not surprisingly requires a strong knowledge of not just C++ but OpenGL programming. Nobody that has the talent seems to want to commit the time to it. This is their way of trying to drum up interest in the project???

I think it's thair way of saying "goodby" to the project (for now). It hasn't been touched in three months. "Wizzup?" asked for the source to be released, and so it was. I've slowly goon over the source, it seems to be a nice start.

Edited by slacky