Cu3rv0

the bitmaps are diferents in diferents computers...

First of all apologize for my bad English version.

My problem is that I have programmed many bots to the famous "Seafight", my problem comes when I want to export these scars to other computers, the images I displayed apparently are not equal, and that to work properly I must return to take the catch and pass the images to the constants.

My question is, is by the flash that looks different on every computer?, Use the "findbitmaptolerance (bitmap, xx, yy, tolerance)" with tolerance: = 80 and if I upload more pictures begins to detect where the there.

In my experiance different computers really dont have much different when it comes to pixel color, only the way the personal computer has gamma and such setup but I do not believe it changes the colors set in game.

Your problem sounds like it has to do with the tolerences or bitmap itself for colors / tolerence. Maybe use an extended with hue and sat mods.

First of all apologize for my bad English version.

My problem is that I have programmed many bots to the famous "Seafight", my problem comes when I want to export these scars to other computers, the images I displayed apparently are not equal, and that to work properly I must return to take the catch and pass the images to the constants.

My question is, is by the flash that looks different on every computer?, Use the "findbitmaptolerance (bitmap, xx, yy, tolerance)" with tolerance: = 80 and if I upload more pictures begins to detect where the there.

Are the screen resolutions different? as i think this could affect how big the bitmaps you are taking, unlike Runescape where what ever screen resolution you use the game always stays proportional, i dont know if seafight is re-sizable or not, but this could be the issue?