SjoeSjoe

[Request] Fletching bot at Soul Wars

Quite a basic bot.

It's able to fletch different types of wood at Soul Wars bank chest. You don't get randoms over there, but of course you need to have a precaution for the banhammer. Some anti-ban and different paths of clicking will do the trick.

So as a task list for now:

- Fletching different types of wood with help of the tool-belt set

- Bank at Soul Wars is a good start (no random events there)

- Some anti-ban (check xp, turn camera)

- Be able to solve some simple random events

--login screen

--menu's not showing up [retry procedure]

--don't continue script during lag

--don't click Nomad when he is standing in front of the bank chest

--find the bank when running away accidentally

This is a basic start for the fletching script

I was going to make this script when I passed my exams, but I'm not such a talented scripter like others. I haven't really started learning to use includes.

-SjoeSjoe

There is a fletcher at UB website , not sure if it is free or not bud, havnt checked lol.

Anyways if you use UBeX this type of script is very easy to make for those who are learning.

Here is a problem I see with this though. Everyone wants soulwars banking... this is the biggest ban rate for any script. I wouldnt even use the script if I was the one to make it. So I doubt this will actually happen.

Scripts are great when made in the clan citadel. Ever notice the "Head Guard" or "Battlefield Bank Chest" Keep things like this in mind when scripting in places that are random free zones. Not only is it a spirit shard world, its a great place to go because its not being flooded by hundreds of autoers. I would honestly upload ever single 1 of my scripts (all dealing with skills that use a bank @ a random free zone (the clan citadel banks)) but mine do not run off of SMART in SCAR so i don't feel like having to explain how to set these up, i guess they are more for private use. Great place to Bot tho. I seriously run scripts 20 hrs a day on my main, last 2 months, nothing has happened yet.

Honestly yo wouldnt want a bot that banks in Soul Wars.. everyone at SoulWars banks is botting. Great Ban % their.
That is what everyone says, and yet I have yet to have a ban from botting there.

It really seems to be dependent or whether you get reported by other players than simply using Soul Wars bank for hours on end. Just finished reading a couple of posts on villavu where they suicide botted 24/7 for literally months with no ban. Others do it for only a few hours and get the ban hammer. Go figure.

That is what everyone says, and yet I have yet to have a ban from botting there.

It really seems to be dependent or whether you get reported by other players than simply using Soul Wars bank for hours on end. Just finished reading a couple of posts on villavu where they suicide botted 24/7 for literally months with no ban. Others do it for only a few hours and get the ban hammer. Go figure.

Yeeahh soo it just kinda seems like how your luck is to bot anywhere, on anything honestly. I NEVER bot over 9 hours with a little stop (or break) and i have a account lv 110 with 91 str, 87att 80def and 99fishing, 99woodcutting, and 99fletching with of cource other pretty good stats and that is my 100% botted account:P