Bixby Sayz

bsVarrockSmither

Guess I'll publish this now that the scripting competition is over.

Smiths items using Varrock West Anvil, banking in Varrock West Bank.

Requirements/Instructions:

A hammer (in inventory, toolbelt, or bank) or golden hammer (in inventory, weapons slot, or bank)

Bars to smith in bank. Can be anywhere in bank, but always better if visible in bank.

Start in Varrock West Bank.

Disclaimer: I am not a big fan of this script, despite being its author. It will get the job done, but its too clever for its own good. Was experimenting with a lot of different things while writing this; as a consequence it's more complicated than it needs to be. A simpler script would have done the job with less possible things to go wrong. And of course my computer died as the deadline approached, meaning I had to sneak in time to finish it quickly using my work computer while no one is looking at the office, glancing around like a fugitive to see if any coworkers are near. What fun!

A major rewrite is planned, but not anytime soon. Busy working on a private script for my main and that has my priority (which I will release after I reach my target levels). And I still haven't gotten my main computer fully back up and running yet, and the wife is getting a tiny bit cranky about not having a computer. and, and, and...you know how it goes.

Enjoy, and let me know of any bugs/issues you find. And there will be some: No matter how much you pore over a script it is not until people start using it that you really find the bugs in your script.

bsVarrockSmither_v100.scar

Edited by Bixby Sayz