adibebe

Release: Ice floe

i work it great but first you must close clear type effect

I close it... but not work... which version of Scar you use? I try 3.22 and 3.28.. But doesnt work.. I have vista bythe way...

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

And do you know whats that mean? "Buton: Logout" I cant understand

*** START: ice flow ***

Coordinate map: 262/123 - 0/0

Coordinate minimap: 1077/128 - 1164/215

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Canvas does not allow drawing in line 553 in script

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Hmm I ll try 3.30 now... I hope it works

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Canvas does not allow drawing error :((( grrrr... why I cant work it!!!

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

if (FindBitmapMaskTolerance(maskice, xx, yy, mx, my, mx2, my1, 0, 5)=true) then begin

error : Canvas does not allow drawing

how did you solve this problem?

i work it but what is attack buttons ? tasta de sp = english please :)

attack = space

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

same probleö here.. and I cant understand Buton: Logout... Whats that mean?

you need to use the game in romanian or english language or other language, but logout button necessarily have to write : "Logout"... if don't work, you need to configure manual the end of the sea map... after line 319 in the script you need to write this:

mx1:= coordonate for ax x;

my1:= coordonate for ax y;

sorry if you don't understand all, but my english is bad :D

when i start it, it tell me that "i can not find the icons of the game" what can i do to solve this problem??

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

i can not understand that can you explain me better plaeseee??

thanks!

yes adibebe can you modify new colored glitzies ? :)

glitzi bot not work... it's complicated to modified...

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

when i start it, it tell me that "i can not find the icons of the game" what can i do to solve this problem??

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

i can not understand that can you explain me better plaeseee??

thanks!

when you start the script, minimize the script and you need to have the game full screen... for start bot, use the hotkeys... in the scar: tools->Redefine hotkeys...