FHannes

New Release Schedule

I've decided to ramp up things a bit, I feel it's taking way too long to get new features out to you guys in the final builds. Therefore I'm changing the release schedule a bit.

Minor releases will still be pushes through whenever bugfixes have to be made, how fast these are pushes really depends on how critical the bugs were.

I'm going to try to push major releases every 3 weeks now. The first week will be the Alpha release, the next week the Beta release and the final week will be the RC release at which point the code is frozen and I'll only push through bugfixes. Because of the change in the schedule I'm also changing the roadmap a bit. I've moved the big changed planned for 3.30 to 3.50, I'll be working on this parallel to the current versions. I've currently laid out the plans for the next version (3.29) and the one after that (3.30). I can't guarantee I can stick to this schedule since my time is in short supply, but I'll try to keep up when I can.

Check out the roadmap here: http://forums.scar-divi.com/showthread.php?3-SCAR-Development-Roadmap